Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - If you loved a guys personality... Would you... Watch

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty I would be put off. Not because I would think any less of a person for having lots of tattoos or piercings, I just don't like them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abara)
    You have kinda overdone it ...
    But you sound exactly the opposite of the pic in ur profile
    i guess looks do lie, so, no, I won't be disappointed and won't be repulsed :>
    Thank you

Generally i am human like everyone else, i have preferences, views, opinions and FEELINGS!

I have got a temper and i do loose it now and again but no differently to anyone else!

I like helping people through good and bad, giving advice on everything from getting off drugs to the best parts of the unseen world to travel, i like hugs, i like kisses, i like good film, alsorts of music (i love piano!), i love giving back what i recieve on a greater scale, i love brushing my teeth, smelling nice, having awesome friends and family...

I'm not a "nasty" person or a "monster" as some people like to think... But if someone like me gets angry over something, it's frowned upon much more than if someone with a much "cleaner" appearance did the same...

I've never hit a woman, i've never cheated etc...

Things i value most are respect, trust, loyalty, love and self belief... Without those things, i may well have been dead by now the way i was heading a few years ago...

Thank you for you're very welcome opinion x

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't get any tattoos, doesn't appeal to me. Sometimes it suits girls, but it doesn't make a great deal of difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    Firstly, girls don't care about personality. Don't believe rubbish about the importance of humour, being caring, smart etc.

Girls, in general, only care about money and looks.
    LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    There are lots of negative stereotypes with guys and tattoos.
    Personally, I'm not a huge fan of either, but I could see pass them to the persoality and could easily appreciate a beautiful design or art, they're just not my prefrence.
    But I don't stereotype. xxx

ReputationRep:
    Strong white supremacist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helz_91)
    There are lots of negative stereotypes with guys and tattoos.
    Personally, I'm not a huge fan of either, but I could see pass them to the persoality and could easily appreciate a beautiful design or art, they're just not my prefrence.
    But I don't stereotype. xxx
    Another person with the best kind of outlook on these things! xx

ReputationRep:
    I don't find them attractive but as long as they were subtle it wouldn't put me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shifty6Speed)
    Another person with the best kind of outlook on these things! xx
    Is that a nazi symbol on your chest and what is the one on the neck? I can't make it out but it looks like it could be SS.

Personally i might think you were a neo nazi if i saw you. I don't have a problem with tatoos or piercings, but i'd be intimidated if you were a racist skinhead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George231086)
    Is that a nazi symbol on your chest and what is the one on the neck? I can't make it out but it looks like it could be SS.

Personally i might think you were a neo nazi if i saw you. I don't have a problem with tatoos or piercings, but i'd be intimidated if you were a racist skinhead.
    Dude, seriously, go do a bit more research! My chest has the "West Coast Choppers" Logo on it curtousy of J. James (My cousin works for him)... There are many different types of iron/maltese cross and they are not all affiliated or associated with nazi's or neo nazi-ism...

My neck has my nickname "Shifty" written on it which funnily enough bears NO resemblance to the SS logo at all and the other side is just freehand tribal...

I'm a biker, not a fking skinhead!

To clarify however yes i do have some views on some things like many people but i'm not racist....

I hope this has helped you out in some way.

ReputationRep:
    What do you class as too extreme? I ask for obvious reasons lol
    extreme in my opinion would be full body tatts especially if theyre vulgar or tacky i cant stand tacky tattos but i love artistic and creative ones. =)
    i want one myself actually =p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sade12)
    extreme in my opinion would be full body tatts especially if theyre vulgar or tacky i cant stand tacky tattos but i love artistic and creative ones. =)
    i want one myself actually =p
    Cool nice one! Yeah i'm looking for my next stint (once current projects are finished) at some heavy, industrial bio mechanical working into my sleeves... My neck needs finishing too, i'm not covered though, i just have some here and there...

I thought you meant extreme before as in piercings, i was going to say lol... Mine make me and the op happy lol...

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably be a bit put off at first, but get over it quickly if I loved the guy's personality. Some tattoos aren't great, but some are awesome. My boyfriend's friend has spider webs on his elbows and kneecaps...all I can think about is how much they must have hurt!

ReputationRep:
    Dude, seriously, go do a bit more research! My chest has the "West Coast Choppers" Logo on it curtousy of J. James (My cousin works for him)... There are many different types of iron/maltese cross and they are not all affiliated or associated with nazi's or neo nazi-ism...

My neck has my nickname "Shifty" written on it which funnily enough bears NO resemblance to the SS logo at all and the other side is just freehand tribal...

I'm a biker, not a fking skinhead!

To clarify however yes i do have some views on some things like many people but i'm not racist....

I hope this has helped you out in some way.
    I wasn't having a go. As i said, i don't have a problem with tatoos. Mainly i was just wondering because when you see neo nazis in programmes about prison etc, they generally have the iron cross so i was just unsure. Also, i did say i couldn't make out the neck one and SS seems to be a popular neck tatoo for neo nazis.

Each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: u look like a wrestler! scary man. lol.

to your question, i personally wouldnt mind the tatoo, but piercing is a no no...Woud have no problem being friends with you but not further. I'll loot like a drawf next to you.

ReputationRep:
    Piercings and tatts look good on a guy . I would never judge anyone who has them TBH and no it wouldnt put me off a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    Piercings and tatts look good on a guy . I would never judge anyone who has them TBH and no it wouldnt put me off a guy.
    You can always rely on a Brummie

I used to live in Solihell and my folks are brummies... I'm a Shropshire lad though.. Country boy who seems to be a little brighter and ever so slightly more street wise that your average village idiot lol...

Good on ya

ReputationRep:
    .... Would you be put off by visable tattoo's (ie: Head, Hands, Neck etc) or piercings (in certain places)???

What are you're first impressions of people like me?
    Creepy looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speedstacker)
    :eek: u look like a wrestler! scary man. lol.

to your question, i personally wouldnt mind the tatoo, but piercing is a no no...Woud have no problem being friends with you but not further. I'll loot like a drawf next to you.
    Haha, yeah, i'm 6ft 5" and 19st, i have a very physical job (lots of heavy lifting etc) and i have a multi-gym in my room so i get plenty of weight training in!

The only wrestling i've ever done is is outside bars and pubs with idiots who thought it was acceptable practice to try kissing my girlfriend of the time... However i did used to go to MMA...
    Not for me anymore though, i'm happy with my punch bag!

Like i said earlier though... Unless i'm wound up about something, angry or upset, i'm usually just an easy going huggy bear type!

ReputationRep:
    You can always rely on a Brummie

I used to live in Solihell and my folks are brummies... I'm a Shropshire lad though.. Country boy who seems to be a little brighter and ever so slightly more street wise that your average village idiot lol...

Good on ya
    Us Brummies are the best :p: ...I was actually born in Solihull

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.