Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which is your favourite type? Mine are the jelly babies; I've only recently discovered that you can get them by tthemselves and not wih the other soft sweet.

ReputationRep:
    STRAWBS =p
    they are just so yummy and you cant stop eating them ..... *drools at thought of strawbs*

ReputationRep:
    Cola bottles.

ReputationRep:
    Tangfastics for sure!! Mmmmmm.... all that sour sugar...

ReputationRep:
    Have you been living under a rock?
    And if I must have them, then the love hearts please

ReputationRep:
    Fried eggs

ReputationRep:
    KIDDEMIX!!

love it, could eat a whole pack of it!

Fave particular sweet though is fried eggs

ReputationRep:
    cherries, and not just for immature humour :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tangfastics cherries mmmm

ReputationRep:
    PICO-BALLA but I can only get them in Germany. Whenever I go over to see my friends i bring back loads of haribo and maoam.

ReputationRep:
    From the starmix.. the rings!

ReputationRep:
    the fizzy ones i think there called tangfastics so goood!

ReputationRep:
    Gummi Bears!

ReputationRep:
    The Sour Stuff :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anything from the tangtastics-cola bottles, cherries, those key things........ yuuuuum And the love hearts with the foam on the other side are goooood

ReputationRep:
    Giant strawberries/happy cherries/rhubarb and custard/tangfastics/fried eggs. I love haribo

On a side note, does anybody else remember the giant pineapples they used to do?

ReputationRep:
    The tangy ones - esp the cherries .
    In the orginal ones, i like the gummy bear, and the rings.

ReputationRep:
    The tangfastics :coma:
    Though I usually have the starmix. I like the ones that look like hearts and eggs the most.

ReputationRep:
    Tangfastics - the green and white rings and the red or purple or greeny-blue lizard things.

OR

Kiddie Super Mix - the red or purple shoes, the milk bottles and the white, red or purple jellymen. :yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dews1290)
    PICO-BALLA but I can only get them in Germany. Whenever I go over to see my friends i bring back loads of haribo and maoam.
    Maoam are Haribo! Such a great company! :adore: Three cheers for Haribos! Hip hip... :king1:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.