Turn on thread page Beta

Roswell 1947 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Your thoughts?

I believe there was definitely a cover up of some sort, I say this because the first people who got to the crash site reported what they saw, and the story was later changed when senior politicians got involved.

I do not believe it was aliens lol but there was something the govt tried to cover up :mad: :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently, they found some technology at the site and used it to create the components we use today in technology like fibre optics and nightvision technology.

I think the Roswell Incident may have been government sponsored to deceive the American public into thinking that there is life out there and consequently to further the aims of growth in the media and the media to further the growth of capitalism and global dominance.

ReputationRep:
    our thoughts on what? Normally people explain what they're talking about if they expect responses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    our thoughts on what? Normally people explain what they're talking about if they expect responses.
    Thoughts on Roswell 1947, clearly you don't know about it :rolleyes:

It's ok I'll let you know when we talk about the shah of Iran or something :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    Apparently, they found some technology at the site and used it to create the components we use today in technology like fibre optics and nightvision technology.

I think the Roswell Incident may have been government sponsored to deceive the American public into thinking that there is life out there and consequently to further the aims of growth in the media and the media to further the growth of capitalism and global dominance.
    That's an interesting perspective. There has been witness intimidation as well after the event so definitely a cover up of some sort. I think it may have had something to do with technology and perhaps they didn't want the public to know at that time.

Recently the govt turned down a request to re open the classified file on Roswell 1947.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo Con)
    Thoughts on Roswell 1947, clearly you don't know about it :rolleyes:

It's ok I'll let you know when we talk about the shah of Iran or something :rofl:

Yes, i do not know about it, it doesn't take a genius to work it out, i told you to explain what it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    Yes, i do not know about it, it doesn't take a genius to work it out, i told you to explain what it is.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_Incident

ReputationRep:
    it was a weather balloon with a microphone attached to listen to the "sound channel" for any soviet nuclear test blasts.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.