Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

What does everybody do in their indoor PE lessons??
    At my school, we do stuff like basketball, badminton, fitness and crappy gym!

Is everybody elses indoor kit, different to the outdoor?, coz at our school we have 2 completly different kits - and its only the footwear which really stays the same, except gym!

ReputationRep:
    When we did it indoors we did stuff like fitness, dance, yoga and basketball. Kits were the same :yes:

ReputationRep:
    When I was at school it was football, football, more football, "can we do something else next week sir?" "Why of course you can"........ moar footballzzzzzzzzz. We didn't have specific kits either. As long as you weren't wearing jeans or a big jacket/ jumper they didn't care

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the term whether you do indoor sports or not. During autumn/winter you do an indoor sport and rugby or football. During spring/summer you do athletics and ball sports.

Indoor sports change every half-term; we have Fitness, Trampolining, and Basketball. Then on special occasions, well special for me even though I hate PE - we do things like Dodgeball, Belly Rounders, Head Volleyball (I didn't play but it sounds innovative), and Indoor Football. Because we do so much indoor sport we have different kits. I could go into detail but I won't.

ReputationRep:
    We used to do basketball, dodgeball, badminton, fitness occasionally but people misbehaved because they didn't like it and the same for gym.
    We did kingball aswell (you might know it as something else) where there were 2 teams and a bench at either end of the hall and one in the middle and you had to throw the ball over the opposition players to the members of your team on the bench behind them and if they catch it, you join them on the bench. Team that gets their players the other side first wins

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah weve played that game Does anybody else have to do gym in their PE lessons???, coz there really really rubbish!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's going to be much variation here but İ did things such as hockey, basketball (though only indoors if it was raining) and dance. The kit was pretty much the same except that indoors we wore shorts as it was hotter.

ReputationRep:
    We still did PE outside when it was raining, but inside we did Dance :/, Gymnastics & TRAMPOLINING. Sorry. But, that was the best part.

We were supposed to have 2 kits at our school, and a skirt for netball, but the kids decided chaving it up was the best option, and the teachers had no concept of discipline. Oh, the irony.

ReputationRep:
    God - doing dance was rubbish! We had to do it for no reason whatsoever and it sucked!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.