The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well first you should somehow find out what exactly is missing. Then tell him and see if it can be fixed. Then fix it. If you can't, think if it's worth breaking up with him because of that reason. It's kind of awkward breaking up with someone for a vague unknown reason, especially if you don't even tell your bf. If it feels generally not right then I guess you can say that you're not feeling involved/interested and break up. I don't think you should do what us people on TSR think. It's your life. Just weigh up the arguments and be confident whatever your choice.
Anonymous
Hey everyone,

basically for a while i've not felt right with boyfriend, i havent felt the way i used to about him. we've been going out for over 2 years now, as well as a while before that (Big ugly mess involving him going out with someone else, long story) so i've basically been with him about 3 years. But now i feel like he just annoys me all the time, not for any specific reason, he just does. an ive found myself flirting with and fancying other people.

He is technically perfect my boyfriend, he does all the right things, he buys me things all the time, he says all the right things, he gets on with my family and he's always saying things like i'm his world and he wants to be with me forever (which scares me slightly).

But i feel like i'm too young to be in a serious relationship, but i've kinda left it too late for it to not be serious. i'm only 18, so ive been in love with this guy since i was 15.

i dont know what to do, as far as he knows everything is perfect, an like i sed, technically it is, but i just cant help feeling miserable sometimes. Am i just being really stupid and selfish? i dunno, someone please help.

thank you x

Hm, I've been in an incredibly similar situation- I'm 17, was with a guy for 2 years, in love since I was 15, perfect boyfriend on the surface but...it just didn't feel right. We ended up splitting up, because I had feelings for other guys and just didn't fancy him that much anymore...
I'm now trying to get over him, it hurts like hell and I miss him loads but he's moving away and I don't want an LDR, so we won't be getting back together.
I don't know, I regret having split up with my boyfriend but perhaps it was the right thing to do at the end of the day...you shouldn't stay with someone just because you love them, if you're not happy, in my opinion.
Reply 22
MR.PINK
lol haha it just didnt make alot of sense to me, but kinda sounded like something "pretty harsh" :tongue:

okay again i lost you after "the Yorkie slogan", u confuse the ### out of me:s-smilie:

Lol read your earlier post in this thread to understand the Yorkie thing. You have a very short memory! :p:
Reply 23
ellieg33
Lol read your earlier post in this thread to understand the Yorkie thing. You have a very short memory! :p:

i do indeed :frown: could u tell from 3 or 4 posts :frown:

lol what i meant is that i didnt fully get what u meant by ""and then when I finally understood I was just like "ohhhh...so why post it on a forum where girls can read it then?"""

hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending