Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=XmaX]You could find out by looking at my old posts Basically, I did 6 A-Levels, my offer was AAAA in any of the five. I got 3 As in those, and another one in the subject they (understandably) didn't care about.

6!!! What subjects did you do?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by 19becky91)
    (Original post by XmaX)
    You could find out by looking at my old posts Basically, I did 6 A-Levels, my offer was AAAA in any of the five. I got 3 As in those, and another one in the subject they (understandably) didn't care about.
    Do what he said and have a look at his old posts. Alternatively, if you can't be bothered, click the spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Polish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19becky91)
    Is 6 A-Levels still that shocking? I thought it would become more nad more common as exams are getting easier. For me, doing 6 was more than manageable.

As for my postgrad situation, I'm currently leaning towards MSc (not MSci). According to my calculations, I would need an additional £3000 to survive. How difficult do you think it is to get such funding?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XmaX)
    Is 6 A-Levels still that shocking? I thought it would become more nad more common as exams are getting easier. For me, doing 6 was more than manageable.

As for my postgrad situation, I'm currently leaning towards MSc (not MSci). According to my calculations, I would need an additional £3000 to survive. How difficult do you think it is to get such funding?
    hmm. I think that 4 is manageable, my friends do 5 and only cope because they do nothing else! I personally would struggle to do 5 with the amount of sport I play, and I think that the differentiating thing, what else you do other than school.

As for the money situation, how much do your parent earn seems to be the deciding thing in getting any extra money! So wrong!

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.