Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    sorry if this is a bit of an old question or is stupid but ive been looking through prospectus' for 2010 entry and am unsure if morse would suit me

i was looking at math and business joint degrees when i came accross morse in the warwick prospectus...

is it related to business much or is it more economics based?

thanks all ... lee

ReputationRep:
    From what I gather from my housemate doing it for the last 2 years,
    its more maths and stats with some business and economics thrown in in the first year and then a mix subject to choice after that..

I believe there is the option to choose a range of options which would bend the degree towards a certain area you preferred.
    Check it out in more detail on the website and prospectus to find the module layout year by year and see if it looks like it appeals..

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the relply, it has been helpful...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee_91)
    thanks for the relply, it has been helpful...
    in the first year there is quite a bit of maths/stats but you also get to do some business and economics modules, in the second year and beyond you get to specialize in what you want to do, so you get to choose later on.

If you're not strong on the maths don't do it though.

ReputationRep:
    If you want more information on MORSE itself, there is a copy of the course handbook here.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/st...ses/handbooks/

ReputationRep:
    math is my strongest subject lol

and thanks for the link

wanting to get into accounting so the business element is quite important

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.