Turn on thread page Beta

How do I tell her that her pussy stinks? watch

ReputationRep:
    If a girl told me my wang stank and tasted bad. I'd say sorry and wash it more thoroughly or something. But girls aren't like this. I fingered a girl today and when I smelt my hand after if I nearly shouted "Oh my GOD!". But I didn't.

It smelt like a fish with BO.

I know this post sounds trollish but it's not. I need a way to tell her without her being offended. Cause I want to use my fingers and tongue but CANT if she smells like that.

Felt abit rough too. :O

She's a virgin btw, if that matters. I want advice from girls or guys that have been in my situation. And girls...WASH YOUR PUSSY. THOROUGHLY.

ReputationRep:
    Buy some vagisil and leave it on her bed

ReputationRep:
    lmao! ask her if she wants to take a shower with you lol smooth and simple

ReputationRep:
    The girl I was with before had some kind of OCD about hygeine. And her pussy tasted INCREDIBLE. I actually ENJOYED cunnilingus.

With this new girl, I feel like vomiting everytime I see her now.

ReputationRep:
    Have sex in the bath and wash it for her! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    wash it with soap and water for her before you do anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Have sex in the bath, problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    Just talk to her about it :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    wash it with soap and water for her before you do anything else.
    This is probably my best bet. I might just ignore her though. Easier that way.

ReputationRep:
    A fish with BO-HAHAHA!

On a more serious note, just sit her down and say something along the lines of, It's nothing to worry about but I just thought I'd let you know I noticed a slight odour down there etc

Please don't use the fish with BO analogy, as funny as it is. Just be honest.But do it quickly!Like ripping off a plaster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner1991)
    On a more serious note, just sit her down and say something along the lines of, It's nothing to worry about but I just thought I'd let you know I noticed a slight odour down there etc
    No way man. She'd just go "YEAH WELL YOUR **** STINKS" even though it doesn't. Or she'd cry or something. Can't be doin with that.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she has an infection? You don't have to have had sex to get them..
    I mean it's not supposed to smell of roses but it shouldn't be awful either.. Of course it could just be down to poor hygeine but if she's showering regularly then it could be an infection perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    how harsh would it be if she does just wash properly and everything and that is just her natural odour

ReputationRep:
    why don't u buy her some fem fresh and tell her that since she brushes her teeth twice a day then she sud wash her pussy twice a day as well

ReputationRep:
    The smell is due to bacterial vaginosis. It is due to her being to clean, not the opposite.
    I get it often and sometimes I can smell it (so at them times it must be bad).
    Not sure how you can approach her..... but 1/3 of women have smelly vaginas.

ReputationRep:
    Feed her pineapple. Constantly. This works for boys, too.

And I'm actually not kidding here. Your... taste is heavily affected by your diet.

ReputationRep:
    Finger her, stick your fingers in her face and she will realise how bad she smells

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myheadsbeenspinning)
    Feed her pineapple. Constantly. This works for boys, too.

And I'm actually not kidding here. Your... taste is heavily affected by your diet.
    What makes it taste really good and what makes it taste really bad?

ReputationRep:
    Find a new girl.. her pussy will always stink.

ReputationRep:
    i say you just hold your breath, lol on the serious note just take a shower together or just tell her that you are allergic to tuna or sardines, ps dude take care you might have an infection, i girl i used to go out with tasted like viniga so i just stuck chips up her pee hole and ate it, maybe you do the same, i heard fish goes well with chips

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.