Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I tell her that her pussy stinks? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    Finger her, stick your fingers in her face and she will realise how bad she smells
    Good idea..get her to smell it herself..hmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navras)
    The girl I was with before had some kind of OCD about hygeine. And her pussy tasted INCREDIBLE. I actually ENJOYED cunnilingus.

With this new girl, I feel like vomiting everytime I see her now.

I have an OCD about that kinda thing too And not in an unhealthy way :P

But on a serious note,

try telling her that you wont do oral, because 'you guess you just dont like the taste/smell of girls down there' make a generalisation. She should then think 'oh maybe its me thats the problem' and take some action to check herself out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    Just talk to her about it :facepalm2:
    Indeed, this would also work. x

ReputationRep:
    Some of these replies are gross! There's no way to tell her without hurting her feelings.. just suggest a bath/shower together and then do some cleansing for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondyx)
    What makes it taste really good and what makes it taste really bad?
    Good: Fruits. Everything that high in natural sugars so pineapple, mangoes, melon, apples. Vegetables too, with the exception of asparagus, cauliflower... and broccoli.

Bad: The veggies I mentioned... as well as lots and lots of meat. Junk food, alcohol (not all though, wine is ok for example).. um, garlic.

Don't all females have a smell? Maybe OP has never experienced it before?

ReputationRep:
    In all serious there is probably no nice way you can go about it. If you're close to one of her friends maybe mention it to them and get them to drop hints subtly. Good luck!

And I totally though 'clit bang' too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Navras)
    If a girl told me my wang stank and tasted bad. I'd say sorry and wash it more thoroughly or something. But girls aren't like this. I fingered a girl today and when I smelt my hand after if I nearly shouted "Oh my GOD!". But I didn't.

It smelt like a fish with BO.

I know this post sounds trollish but it's not. I need a way to tell her without her being offended. Cause I want to use my fingers and tongue but CANT if she smells like that.

Felt abit rough too. :O

She's a virgin btw, if that matters. I want advice from girls or guys that have been in my situation. And girls...WASH YOUR PUSSY. THOROUGHLY.
    you could say that something smells fishy in the bedroom, that'll give her the clue!

ReputationRep:
    LOL oh god. theres no nice way to tell her. jus refuse to give her head and stuff x

ReputationRep:
    Just buy her some femfresh and be done with it

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha poor girl. If she hasn't had much experience, then she may just not notice or something. Like even if I bathe in the morning, if I'm seeing my boyfriend I'll have a little scrub up in the evening, it's just polite. But she may not consider these things if it's a new.

I'd mention it; even if you don't continue to see her, some poor sod will have to do it if she doesn't realise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    wash it with soap and water for her before you do anything else.
    As long as its a PH neutral soap, normal soap will just screw up the ph down there and quite possibly lead to an infection...which would make it smell worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't all females have a smell? Maybe OP has never experienced it before?
    Maybe it is this....

although I wouldnt say anyone smells strongly of anything he described...
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I am closing this as it isn't getting many sensible replies any more

OP if this is a girl that you want to continue having a relationship with I suggest that you sensitively talk to her about the problem. It is possible that she has some sort of infection (it doesn't have to an STI) so making her aware of the problem is probably sensible.

Most importantly though be sensitive.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.