Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who's going to stay or study at Marylebone?
    I met very small number of people who are going there!
    Was the hall full last year?
    Everybody seem to be going at Horrow! I am starting to worry.Where are those people?!:confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    trust me there will be people there but just not here.

ReputationRep:
    From what I've gathered the only people at Harrow halls will be those studying in Harrow. But if you're at Harrow you're not allowed to apply centrally I think?

The Harrow campus is the old Harrow school of art and design, and a bit of business and computing.

But yeah, central london halls are always full and don't tell people they don't have a place til the ultimate last minute because UOW are ******* (except the lovely people in MAD)

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing architecture there. starting october! applied for the marylebone campus but no reply yet.. they said august, but not sure when in august . what will you be doing cherry-bb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J2890)
    i'm doing architecture there. starting october! applied for the marylebone campus but no reply yet.. they said august, but not sure when in august . what will you be doing cherry-bb?
    International Business with French...im aslo waiting for the accommodation,hope there is a response til the mid of august.
    see you in sept/oct

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for the Hall!

But it is said nowhere in the Terms of Agreement on which floor is my room or its number at least?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.