Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I know I know - I musn't generalise. And I don't really have the experience to comment. However I was thinking last night that it might be true. I reckon people who don't regard themselves as attractive are more keen to please their partner and make more effort in the bedroom. I think more attractive people with bigger egos (they think they're doing you a favour by letting you get inside them) are more likely to be selfish and lazy lovers.

ReputationRep:
    You know what, you're not completely wrong here. But it's not so much how attractive they ACTUALLY are, but how much they THINK they are. I definitely notice the girls with low self esteem are much more willing to put loads of effort in and be great lovers - ones with more confidence less so. But still fine.

ReputationRep:
    You should all stop fantasising over Megan Fox then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    You can rule me out of that one. I don't give her a moment's thought. And as for that abomination of a movie that made her............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    I think most guys would be happy rogering her asleep.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my gf does absolutely nothing.. shes about a 10/10 whereas i've had sex with a 6/10 and she was banging..... Still you can get the best sex it's all about how horny you and her are. If your both craving then it'll be amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AAAirz)
    :rofl: hehe this made me laugh :p:

ReputationRep:
    But what about those who actually want to enjoy what they're doing? It's not as much fun if you don't do much. I don't really think there's a link... plus, it depends on who you're with as well. Arrogant people is a different thing altogether, in which case you'd expect them to be more selfish. The title is misleading since you can't say all attractive people are like that. Not to mention that what is attractive tends to be a matter of opinion anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick Travis)
    You can rule me out of that one. I don't give her a moment's thought. And as for that abomination of a movie that made her............
    You must be the only guy on here that feels that way!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AAAirz)
    I'd be careful with that. If she's asleep then technically she's not consenting.

ReputationRep:
    My worst ever shag was actually probably the least attractive person I've ever slept with. I went out with him for a bit because we were friends and hes a really nice guy, but when we slept together it just wasn't happening, I don't know if he was just nervous and inexperienced or what but he just basically laid there and let me do all the work. I don't even particularly like being on top. My boyfriend is fit and and the opposite of lazy in bed, I almost feel guilty because he is so much more focused on my pleasure than his own.

In summary, I don't think there is any corrolation between attractiveness and laziness in bed.

ReputationRep:
    yes they are funking lazy

ReputationRep:
    No I don't think this, it just depends on how much the other person wants to pleasure the other. Fit or not hasn't much to do with it, unless they don't want to mess their hair up or something :rolleyes: .

ReputationRep:
    Some are, some aren't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.