Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    conversation? That supposedly open debate thing the Government have got going?

*puts on best Chandler-from-friends voice*

"Could it be any more fake?"

Seriously, half, if not 3 quarters of the comments there are quite obviously bogus, or at the very best, hand picked to reflect the labour party in as positive a light as possible. It's a complete farce, and it highlights how little power we have, how little say we have, and how hypocritical that we should try to promote democracy and the "power of the citizen" anywhere else in the world when we quite clearly don't have that here in our own country.

Grrrr!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chimp_spanner)
    conversation? That supposedly open debate thing the Government have got going?

*puts on best Chandler-from-friends voice*

"Could it be any more fake?"

Seriously, half, if not 3 quarters of the comments there are quite obviously bogus, or at the very best, hand picked to reflect the labour party in as positive a light as possible. It's a complete farce, and it highlights how little power we have, how little say we have, and how hypocritical that we should try to promote democracy and the "power of the citizen" anywhere else in the world when we quite clearly don't have that here in our own country.

Grrrr!!

Did you expect anything else then?!

Ye gods, I'm such a cynic....

ReputationRep:
    lol no not particularly. I just didn't think the rigging of it would be so blatant. They must take everyone for complete morons. Can't be bothered to go look at it, but there's one on there that's meant to be from a 19 year old student, and it reads pretty much like:

"I think the raise in tuition fees is great, it will really benefit lots of students. I love labour. Long live the Emperor. I mean Tony"

well it doesn't read quite like that, but you get how I mean! Hehe.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.