Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

never kissed, where/how can i practise Watch

im 18
    never kissed
    i really want to practise it, one day if when i find a nice girlfriend i wouldn't want to make her dislike me because i can't kiss
    any way i can practise with someone?! i really cannot thik of any way at the moment that wont be embarresing/wrong/risky!

ReputationRep:
    get yourself out there and practice on somebody you like!

ReputationRep:
    dude its just a feeling, its not something you can teach although having a couple of tries could help, well u can always watch people kissing or you can google it, i cannot help you there soz, or you can watch me kiss my gf

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're a noob it's pretty hard to do it "wrong". Mouths together, open up, tongue rubbing, withdraw. Not so hard

ReputationRep:
    Don't eat her face. Don't ram your tongue down her throat unless you don't want it back, and don't grab her head and hold it really tight, just gently cup her face if you want to or something. The worst kisser I've ever had held my head so tightly and I couldn't get out for air. Bad timesssss.

But don't worry. Unless you're completely stupid, it'll come naturally.

ReputationRep:
    A first kiss is supposed to be special so don't waste it on some random person that you don't like just becasue you want to practise...when you find the right person and do have your first kiss i'm sure everything will fall into place and it'll be fine. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    I really cringe when I see topics like this... you don't practice kissing, you just do it - it will come naturally....

dymphna's pointers are very good! listen to her!! Also, don't use TOO much tongue, and don't be slobbering lol

ReputationRep:
    You can always practice with a lollipop or a banana.

Oh you said kissing..

ReputationRep:
    now i seen it all

ReputationRep:
    go out on the town and get with some random birds

ReputationRep:
    Call girl.

ReputationRep:
    i dribble in my girlfriends mouth regularly.... and she's still with me so i think you'll be ok hahahah

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.