Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys,

    Im not having much look with Training Contracts at private firms so im thinking of trying alternatives, such as local authorities.

    Could anyone give me some advice as to who offers TC's? And does anyone know if the CAB offer TC's??

    Thanks in advance

    You could try the CPS, i was looking on there the other for when ive done my BVC, if this is any help they offer a TC to what they refer to as trainee's.

    Not sure if they are currently accepting applications at the moment.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 29, 2009

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.