Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most embarasing thing that has happened to you during sex? Watch

I farted while my bf was fingering me .. he was really ice about it, but i was soooo humiliated.

*nice

When I'd been drinking too much, my boyfriend is rather large and put pressure on a certain spot and I literally wet the bed. Bad times.

And I made him sleep in it while I got the other bed. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, oh, oh!!! There was also another time in a town up north that shall remain anon!

Me and my girl at the time went out and got rather drunk and ended up in one of those public coin toilet cubicals in the middle of the thriving town centre.... We deceided to get in that thing for a quicky (quick spray of lynx and it smelt great in there lol) WE WERE DRUNK OK!!! haha....

Anyway, after about 15 minuites, the door decides to swing wide open and we decide to fall out onto the brick paved main street with an audience and applause... This is true by the way! We were both handcuffed by the federals after we'd pulled our under garments back up etc, and taken home (thankfully) lol....

Said door apparently had an "out of order" sign on it which we failed to notice in our drunken state! Whoops....

ReputationRep:
    My ex girlfriends little brother (about 8 years old) walked in on us and wouldn't leave. So there was a bit of an arguement between him and us. In the end I decided to get out of bed and carry him out (I had boxers on, but you could still see I was 'excited'). Little did I know that my ex's mum had come up to see what all the noise was about, so as I opened the door to chuck 'little bro' out she was outside and saw me in my 'excited' state.
    There was a awkward silence, then she said 'come on Tom (little bro), leave them, the're busy' with an embarrased smile.

Quite funny looking back, but embarrasing at the time.

ReputationRep:
    errrm i dont embarress, i've had a lot of 'incidents' though

I once got it in a girls eyes. . .both of them. Complete accident, just a moments indecision from her and it was all over. I had to literally guide her to the bathroom, we were doing it downstairs as well so i had to walk her up a flight of stairs past my parents room where my mum was doing the ironing with the door open.

Been walked in on by my younger brother, uni housemates, girlfriends mum. . .this was a curse for a while i have no idea how its happened to me so many times. Luckily i dont give a crap and normally just find it hilarious, even if the girls dying of embarressment (especially if she is, actually)

ReputationRep:
    Farting during sex. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Being heard by my boyfriend's mum. We didn't realise she had came home!

ReputationRep:
    being caught by my best friends lol

ReputationRep:
    Being thrown off the bed and breaking a plate. Lolz.

ReputationRep:
    Breaking the bed.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=denny

The first one.

I "came" before I even entered her hole. I was so turned on and she was just so sexy, I couldn't help it.

ReputationRep:
    What is queefing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RYANDENNY)
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=denny

The first one.
    l o l w u t

Edit: does that seriously happen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I came on my period whilst sat on my boyfriend's face as he was performing cunnilingus on me. It wasn't a lot, and he wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't said anything, and he didn't mind at all but oh my God I was so embarrassed.
    oh. my.

that is bad! poor you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ophqui)
    errrm i dont embarress, i've had a lot of 'incidents' though

I once got it in a girls eyes. . .both of them. Complete accident, just a moments indecision from her and it was all over. I had to literally guide her to the bathroom, we were doing it downstairs as well so i had to walk her up a flight of stairs past my parents room where my mum was doing the ironing with the door open.

Been walked in on by my younger brother, uni housemates, girlfriends mum. . .this was a curse for a while i have no idea how its happened to me so many times. Luckily i dont give a crap and normally just find it hilarious, even if the girls dying of embarressment (especially if she is, actually)
    This happened to me! I was wearing contact lenses and I can tell you now, that sh** burns! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    l o l w u t

Edit: does that seriously happen?
    I seriously doubt it haha!
    Just to clarify though, I was only joking ;D

ReputationRep:
    I farted. Needless to say... the ambience was ruined. And we watched Cold Mountain on DVD.

Urging, then I found it funny that I urged and cracked up laughing (girl giving oral btw) hahah XD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.