Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls and Guys opinions: Shaving down there Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay I was just wondering when a girl shaves down there like completely, do guys mind if it's sort of prickly when it's growing back? How do you guys prefer it?

And for the girls: What should a girl do to not have it..prickly I guess?

I'm very curious? Haha

either shaved or trimmed quite short. short enough not to get pubes in my mouth :cry:

ReputationRep:
    keep shaving it? :dunno:

I trim mine

ReputationRep:
    If it's not oral you want having done to yourself, then no need to shave at all :awesome:

Just continue shaving otherwise, like someone else said...

I don't like shaving, I trim very short and it seems to have always been fine with guys. I think the shaved look makes you look like a little child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't like shaving, I trim very short and it seems to have always been fine with guys. I think the shaved look makes you look like a little child.
    Same on the child thing! But the guy I'm seeing at the moment insisted!
    Not going to lie though, shaving became worth it. :ahee:

I shave it all off.

im a guy, shaved completley not to long ago. started to grow back but some of the hair became ingrowing and became inflamed in the form of spots lol. i had to pick the spots and with a pin i had to get underneath the ingrowing hairs to lift them out from under the skin. GUYS! DO NOT SHAVE FOR NO ONE! JUST TRIM

ReputationRep:
    Hairy fanny is better than no fanny at all. I'm not fussy

I wax it... less prickly

ReputationRep:
    Pinky Shaved Vaginas for the win :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I used to shave totally. Now i just trim.

If someone asked me to shave it all off again, i might.

Don't really mind about girls, as long as i don't feel like going through the Black Forest with a machete (or indeed whatever other colour)

ReputationRep:
    trim =]

ReputationRep:
    I'll do it now and then but only for the novelty factor. Its a bit weird to me really, looks to pre-pubescent. I prefer to just keep it trimmed

I shave into a strip or a little triangle then trim it short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaal1010)
    Hairy fanny is better than no fanny at all. I'm desperate.
    :rolleyes:

Shaved, please. A couple of days of stubble (up to about 3?) is fine, beyond that it needs shaving again. As some one mentioned above, we can actually like giving you a good time if its pleasent down there, so you benefit too.

ReputationRep:
    Shave it all off guys, us chicks dig the "last chicken in the shop" look.

ReputationRep:
    Wax it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer being shaved completely. And I do it as often as I can without getting like razor burn or something. It just feels nicer, and looks better than a little furry thing or a full on bush. I see the pre-pubescent thing, but I don't care

I don't think I mind too much about guys to be honest.

OP - I don't think there's anything you can do to make it not prickly while its growing back to be honest. Just shave often. But I know what you mean. It just feels all wierd when its prickly.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.