Turn on thread page Beta

Girls and Guys opinions: Shaving down there watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay I was just wondering when a girl shaves down there like completely, do guys mind if it's sort of prickly when it's growing back? How do you guys prefer it?

And for the girls: What should a girl do to not have it..prickly I guess?

I'm very curious? Haha

either shaved or trimmed quite short. short enough not to get pubes in my mouth :cry:

ReputationRep:
    keep shaving it? :dunno:

I trim mine

ReputationRep:
    If it's not oral you want having done to yourself, then no need to shave at all :awesome:

Just continue shaving otherwise, like someone else said...

I don't like shaving, I trim very short and it seems to have always been fine with guys. I think the shaved look makes you look like a little child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't like shaving, I trim very short and it seems to have always been fine with guys. I think the shaved look makes you look like a little child.
    Same on the child thing! But the guy I'm seeing at the moment insisted!
    Not going to lie though, shaving became worth it. :ahee:

I shave it all off.

im a guy, shaved completley not to long ago. started to grow back but some of the hair became ingrowing and became inflamed in the form of spots lol. i had to pick the spots and with a pin i had to get underneath the ingrowing hairs to lift them out from under the skin. GUYS! DO NOT SHAVE FOR NO ONE! JUST TRIM

ReputationRep:
    Hairy fanny is better than no fanny at all. I'm not fussy

I wax it... less prickly

ReputationRep:
    Pinky Shaved Vaginas for the win :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I used to shave totally. Now i just trim.

If someone asked me to shave it all off again, i might.

Don't really mind about girls, as long as i don't feel like going through the Black Forest with a machete (or indeed whatever other colour)

ReputationRep:
    trim =]

ReputationRep:
    I'll do it now and then but only for the novelty factor. Its a bit weird to me really, looks to pre-pubescent. I prefer to just keep it trimmed

I shave into a strip or a little triangle then trim it short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaal1010)
    Hairy fanny is better than no fanny at all. I'm desperate.
    :rolleyes:

Shaved, please. A couple of days of stubble (up to about 3?) is fine, beyond that it needs shaving again. As some one mentioned above, we can actually like giving you a good time if its pleasent down there, so you benefit too.

ReputationRep:
    Shave it all off guys, us chicks dig the "last chicken in the shop" look.

ReputationRep:
    Wax it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer being shaved completely. And I do it as often as I can without getting like razor burn or something. It just feels nicer, and looks better than a little furry thing or a full on bush. I see the pre-pubescent thing, but I don't care

I don't think I mind too much about guys to be honest.

OP - I don't think there's anything you can do to make it not prickly while its growing back to be honest. Just shave often. But I know what you mean. It just feels all wierd when its prickly.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.