Turn on thread page Beta

Walking down the street... attractive women making eye contact with you repeatedly. Whats it mean/signify (if your male)?

ReputationRep:
    it means she thinks you're attractive...

ReputationRep:
    It means you have something on your face.

ReputationRep:
    or a strange disfigurement

ReputationRep:
    I'm a female but i think that i can help you by giving you a girl's perspective....if you get 5 second eye contact or longer then she likes you or thinks your attractive and wants you to know that she likes you and wants you to do something about it - like go up and talk to her.
    However if its quick eye contact, for less then 5 seconds then shes probably doing it for no reason at all - so don't take notice of it.
    Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    The very fact you asked the question already suggests that you subconsciously know the answer anyway...

ReputationRep:
    You know the answer. Eye contact plus smile = Indication of Interest

At which point if you are confident enough you should approach. If you aren't too bad.

You know the obvious sort, walking past you and are obviously looking at you cos there head turns........

I never would look for 5 seconds i'd feel like i'm staring even if i'd have caught her eye

ReputationRep:
    It means she's clever enough to notice you're a troll :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    I'm a female but i think that i can help you by giving you a girl's perspective....if you get 5 second eye contact or longer then she likes you or thinks your attractive and wants you to know that she likes you and wants you to do something about it - like go up and talk to her.
    However if its quick eye contact, for less then 5 seconds then shes probably doing it for no reason at all - so don't take notice of it.
    Hope this helps.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    she likes you

ReputationRep:
    Hope this helps.
    5 seconds? that's a very long time to look a stranger in the eyes

ReputationRep:
    You've either got an unusual look (not necessarily attractive to them) and it catches their eye. Or they do find you attractive.

Yes, first thought is "she must think i'm hot" but today it was just so often. Maybe they're lusting after my pheromones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickford)
    It means you have something on your face.
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    5 seconds? that's a very long time to look a stranger in the eyes
    Well it gets the message across that you like him.....thats what i do anyway - then its the guys queue to come up to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_mae57)
    This.
    ???

ReputationRep:
    Hope this helps.
    5 seconds! bloody hell thats staring. if she looks directly into your eyes shes interested.

ReputationRep:
    Well it gets the message across that you like him.....thats what i do anyway - then its the guys queue to come up to you.
    it's "cue", not queue :rofl:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...imoncowell.png

No face disfigurements, nothing on my face...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.