Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A hottie cheated on their bf/gf with you. do you tell their bf/gf? Watch

• View Poll Results: A hottie cheats on their bf/gf with you. do you tell the bf/gf?
    yes, i would tell them
    19.59%
    no, i would not tell them
    80.41%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Whilest I am laughing at the fact you chase after some 40 year old taken guy thinking he'll love you if you offer him enough sex. I know which I think is funnier.
    firstly, we havent had sex - im a virgin and havent given him oral either,
    secondly he's been seeing me for a year and said he will come back in a few months so he must obviously love ME and just be using her for the shags,
    thirdly he may be forty but he is obviously very hot since he has TWO or MORE 20something girls fighting over him and teenage girls falling over him - brad pitt is 40 so age is immaterial,

so yes, i do draw a distinction between being romantically challenged as I am, and intellectually challenged as you evidently are:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    firstly, we havent had sex - im a virgin and havent given him oral either,
    secondly he's been seeing me for a year and said he will come back in a few months so he must obviously love ME and just be using her for the shags,
    thirdly he may be forty but he is obviously very hot since he has TWO or MORE 20something girls fighting over him and teenage girls falling over him - brad pitt is 40 so age is immaterial,

so yes, i do draw a distinction between being romantically challenged as I am, and intellectually challenged as you evidently are:mad:
    Yep my incompitant spelling clearly defines my level of intellect.

That aside, you're not romantically challenged. You're logically challenged. You're emotionally challenged. You think a guy loves you because he's been 'seeing you' for a year YET.. wait for it... YET he has a girlfriend and that person isn't you.

If he loved you, why isn't he with you? Why is he with that other girl? Fact is you're stupid enough to be his fallback if things don't work out between him and her just portrays why he isn't with you in the first place. Who could have one with someone who thinks like a 9 year old schoolgirl.

Oh and by talking to you, that doesn't mean I fancy you just incase you were getting some kind of idea.

ReputationRep:
    Yep my incompitant spelling clearly defines my level of intellect.
    incompitent eh? i will not comment and will keep my 'dillusional' self to myself on that one, partly because despite thinking me irrational you are still trying to help me.
    That aside, you're not romantically challenged. You're logically challenged. You're emotionally challenged. You think a guy loves you because he's been 'seeing you' for a year YET.. wait for it... YET he has a girlfriend and that person isn't you.

If he loved you, why isn't he with you? Why is he with that other girl? Fact is you're stupid enough to be his fallback if things don't work out between him and her just portrays why he isn't with you in the first place. Who could have one with someone who thinks like a 9 year old schoolgirl.
    he is living with her because i
    a) would not have sex or be sexual with him after a year, the girls he usually dates put out at least something on the first or second date.
    b) i would not sleep with him unless it was goin g toward marriage and he is already divorced so wasnt looking for marriage
    c) i w ould not live with someone unless i was engaged to them.

unfo, this girl is the exact opposite - she is bisexual, well up for it, properly slutty, moved in with him after 3 weeks, slept with him the first date etc. regardless of which one he had feelings for, she is putting out whereas i was not. if most guys had a choice between a girl who wasnt putting out or moving in, or a girl who was alot easier, most guys would go for the easy girl since it is more return for less effort regardless of which girl they actually preferred. afterall, a relationship with a proper slutty girl is better than none at all while youwait for the other girl.

manlogic innit.

ReputationRep:
    incompitent eh? i will not comment and will keep my 'dillusional' self to myself on that one, partly because despite thinking me irrational you are still trying to help me.

he is living with her because i
    a) would not have sex or be sexual with him after a year, the girls he usually dates put out at least something on the first or second date.
    b) i would not sleep with him unless it was goin g toward marriage and he is already divorced so wasnt looking for marriage
    c) i w ould not live with someone unless i was engaged to them.

unfo, this girl is the exact opposite - she is bisexual, well up for it, properly slutty, moved in with him after 3 weeks, slept with him the first date etc. regardless of which one he had feelings for, she is putting out whereas i was not. if most guys had a choice between a girl who wasnt putting out or moving in, or a girl who was alot easier, most guys would go for the easy girl since it is more return for less effort regardless of which girl they actually preferred. afterall, a relationship with a proper slutty girl is better than none at all while youwait for the other girl.

manlogic innit.
    Having sex doesn't make someone a slut. And if you love someone, you don't sleep with other girls. FACT.

ReputationRep:
    Having sex doesn't make someone a slut. And if you love someone, you don't sleep with other girls. FACT.
    well ok, but if someone has sex with someone new the first time they meet them, chances are they do that with EVERYONE they date, slut=promiscuous therefore i think it is a valid assumption.added to other methods of self expression such as revealing, cheap clothing, tattoos,piercings, etc the person and if he loved her, then why was he trying to have sex with me? hence he doesnt love either of us.
    and seriously, would you move a new gf into your parents house/your flat after just dating them one month?

ReputationRep:
    well ok, but if someone has sex with someone new the first time they meet them, chances are they do that with EVERYONE they date, slut=promiscuous therefore i think it is a valid assumption.added to other methods of self expression such as revealing, cheap clothing, tattoos,piercings, etc the person and if he loved her, then why was he trying to have sex with me? hence he doesnt love either of us.
    and seriously, would you move a new gf into your parents house/your flat after just dating them one month?
    He doesn't love either of you... maybe he just wants as much sex as possible. Did that occur to you? That is what most guys do. It's all about the sex for them.

And seriously, no I wouldn't. But then again I'm not stupid. What is your point though? You still haven't answered why you aren't the girlfriend and why she is?

Do you even understand love? As I said if you love someone, you only have eyes for them and nobody else. And that as I said is a fact. I can't believe how somebody of your age can be incredibly naive.

Don't you think something is wrong here or do you think what you have with this 40 year old guy is perfect or even a type of situation you want to be in?

Seriously, one day you will look back on this and you will realise how stupid the whole thing is. It really is. Don't you want just one guy who only has eyes for you? Sex doesn't become the issue when you've found the right person.

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't love either of you... maybe he just wants as much sex as possible. Did that occur to you? That is what most guys do. It's all about the sex for them.

And seriously, no I wouldn't. But then again I'm not stupid. What is your point though? You still haven't answered why you aren't the girlfriend and why she is?

Do you even understand love? As I said if you love someone, you only have eyes for them and nobody else. And that as I said is a fact. I can't believe how somebody of your age can be incredibly naive.

Don't you think something is wrong here or do you think what you have with this 40 year old guy is perfect or even a type of situation you want to be in?

Seriously, one day you will look back on this and you will realise how stupid the whole thing is. It really is. Don't you want just one guy who only has eyes for you? Sex doesn't become the issue when you've found the right person.
    aww thank *rep* i know we dont see eye to eye but i know your right.

but it is so much easier to say 'the girl who im shagging every night and is living in my house is my gf' then, out of convenience you both stay together for say 5 years, then this turns into 'we have been together five years, she is the One'. so it is much easier for girls who move in quickly and sleep with a guy faster to get a serious relationship

but when you have a girl, no matter how intelligent or beautiful or funny, if she is not sleeping with you, doesnt live with you, that relationship is unlikely to be taken as seriously as the live-in mock-marriage relationship with the gf who is putting out.

dont get me wrong, i think sexuality is important but for me i want to wait until im in love to be sexual, and can see a future with the person. and i personally wouldnt live with the guy until i am married or engaged.
    but for these reasons i feel a cant compete as much as girls who are less hard work.

i mean, at face value, which girl would you consider more seriously for a relationship - the one who moves in with you and sleeps with you quickly OR the one you have to expend energy and effort dating, without sex or living together, who starts talking about marriage etc

i know he is mainly after the most sex, and it does hurt me that if i had slept with him then i could have been with him, and i know he said i could get back with him after he finishes with her. but im not sure if he will forgive me that i told her?

i mean ok i was jealous, but i also wouldnt have got with him knowing they were living together and i resent him for having made me do that to her, regardless of who she is. i wouldnt do that to somebody by choice, which is why i told her.

it is hard for me to let go of him since when i met him i was 21, he was the third guy i had kissed, and the first guy i loved but when he went from being a cool 19 year old college student to being a middle aged divorced unemployed cheat and liar, it is hard for me to suddenly see him as he is.

ReputationRep:
    i mean, at face value, which girl would you consider more seriously for a relationship - the one who moves in with you and sleeps with you quickly OR the one you have to expend energy and effort dating, without sex or living together, who starts talking about marriage etc
    If you meet an amazing girl, you will expend the energy and effort and remain patient because in the long run you know it'll be worth it. At a certain point, you get bored of the short term flings and want something a bit more serious.

Your situation is a mess to be honest. It's still true that if he really loved you then he would only be with you and wait for when you're ready for everything. The fact he's prepared to be bedding other girls in the mean time just proves he can't wait.

Don't you think you can find someone who is honest, caring and all yours or are you happy at the concept he is putting his **** inside another girl?

ReputationRep:
    well, this is true. however, he now says that he was doing the other girl a 'favour' by letting her ove in with him, since she didnt have anywhere to live after she had to quit her job after being bullied andbeaten up at work. so thats why they were living together so soon.

does that make any difference?

ReputationRep:
    omgggg help me!!!! he told this other guy im friends with to tell me that he was only living with his gf as a favour since she had nowhere else to go.

what does this mean? why would he want me to know that? does he want me back?

also this is the worst part, he has kept all the dirty and intimate texts we sent and he was threatening to show them to people. the fact he kept them, does it mean he still likes me?

should i ring him or message him to stop him from showing people the naughty messages? how can i stop him?

and dont say, we dont care - if you dont care dont bother posting a reply duhhh

ReputationRep:
    how do i stop him showing the messages and naked pictures?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.