Turn on thread page Beta

i'm a guy and want to do sex for money watch

Announcements

the thing is I'm expecting only men customers..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danpr)
    Quality thread Mr. Troll. There are too many guys giving it away for free who are much better at it than you.
    AND they won't have manky teeth! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well that's easier (in some ways! :giggle: ) just make sure they wear a condom when you blow them. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Lol I thought you said monkey

ReputationRep:
    lol,

are you gay? or are you just willing to do anything for money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Lol I thought you said monkey
    I'm sure someone will pay him for sex with a monkey.

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to be sucking dicks or eating pussy?

I've done something with a guy before but i didn't really like it so....

I've had a girl offer me party tickets for sex once. It does happen, just not in such a 'formal' manner.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a girl offer me party tickets for sex once. It does happen, just not in such a 'formal' manner.
    was she at least fit?

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    AND they won't have manky teeth! :awesome:
    i got already men asking me out...married men with children and guys with gfs...

ReputationRep:
    No guy will let you blow him with a condom on. Just do a cheeky visual check, like they do on TV in those Texan whore houses.

ReputationRep:
    i got already men asking me out...married men with children and guys with gfs...
    I was joking pet! :yes:

Yeah, closet homos or guys who are curious and just really want to try, they're out there!

Just be careful hun, ok. Maybe tell one person you trust very very well what you're doing and the name/description of every client before you go off to meet them alone. And maybe put on your website/advert () that you have discrete but secure security measures in place (not cameras - emphasise that), which will put off any crazy homophobe that wants to harm you, or those curious guys who are terrified word will somehow get back to their wives and want to make sure you keep your mouth shut, or sadistic perves who ignore your boundaries, and those who simply decide they don't want to pay and will do what they can to avoid paying.
    Take care mate, and good luck! :yy:

(I think I watch too many films)

ReputationRep:
    I was joking pet! :yes:

Yeah, closet homos or guys who are curious and just really want to try, they're out there!

Just be careful hun, ok. Maybe tell one person you trust very very well what you're doing and the name/description of every client before you go off to meet them alone. And maybe put on your website/advert () that you have discrete but secure security measures in place (not cameras - emphasise that), which will put off any crazy homophobe that wants to harm you, or those curious guys who are terrified word will somehow get back to their wives and want to make sure you keep your mouth shut, or sadistic perves who ignore your boundaries, and those who simply decide they don't want to pay and will do what they can to avoid paying.
    Take care mate, and good luck! :yy:

(I think I watch too many films)
    You seem to know wayyy to much about this :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    You seem to know wayyy to much about this http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...lies/ninja.gif
    Lol! :ninja:

Nah, I'm a virgin, I could never do such a thing myself. I was just thinking logically (need to warn weirdos that there is security, but don't want to scare off clients by making them think you will be recording them).
    I'm old enough to know it's a scary world, but with sense and a bit of luck, there's no need to be afraid. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Lol! :ninja:

Nah, I'm a virgin, I could never do such a thing myself. I was just thinking logically (need to warn weirdos that there is security, but don't want to scare off clients by making them think you will be recording them).
    I'm old enough to know it's a scary world, but with sense and a bit of luck, there's no need to be afraid. :yy:
    lol!

Ok but this is the internetz so I had to check I'm convinced that you are a good girl now :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voudreau)
    lol!

Ok but this is the internetz so I had to check I'm convinced that you are a good girl now http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...smilies/yy.gif
    :angel: :bubbles: :lollipop: :emog: :flute: :girl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :jiggy: :hubba: :hump: :tong: :devil:

ReputationRep:
    lol is that you Adonis?

ReputationRep:
    How much do you charge?

And contact Im_so_academic, he wishes to be your client

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    Your success will depend on your body, penis size, face and your skillz.

You may want to open up clientèle to both sexes, to maximise profits.
    You double your chances of making money this way

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.