The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
*Examboy*
Don't worry about it.

You will know when the moment and then person is right.

Most uni relationships don't tend to work, a lot do but most people find the wrong person.

You will be better waiting for the right one and it will feel even more special...:smile:

:h:
Reply 81
EskimoJo
I guess I do, but as I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I don't really know where to focus my 'efforts'. I think I must just be ugly tbh. :dontknow:

But thanks guys! :cute: Sorry for hijacking the thread OP!

I'll teach ya :p: £20 an hour but if you order today you get a special discount price of £12.99. Yess that's only £12.99. Quote the following code when ordering: 'TSREskimo'.

:ninja:
Remember that most of your clients will be morbidly obese/otherwise ugly old women and gay men - it's very easy for women who are atleast semi-decent to get sex without having to pay for it so why would they want to?
Reply 83
EskimoJo
I guess I do, but as I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I don't really know where to focus my 'efforts'. I think I must just be ugly tbh. :dontknow:

But thanks guys! :cute: Sorry for hijacking the thread OP!

Wear make-up, make an effort? Dance in a seducing way? Ask a guy out, instead of waiting for him to make the first move? Come onnn :s-smilie: I sincerely doubt you are ugly as there are very few girls out there that are. Plus any girl can look good if she wears make-up/good clothing, provided she isn't disfigured or obese lol :s-smilie:

Damn people on H&R are so PC lol (above posts)
Reply 84
Bit sick. You could get AIDs, condoms aren't totally reliable against STDs
Reply 85
Olivia_Lightbulb
His main clientele would probably be men, not women. :hubba:

I was thinking the same.
OP can enjoy 3 months of sucking his way through 50 something city firm in-the-closets before he can sort out his dodgy gnashers. Still, rather that than on the dole, eh?
good luck matey. Oh and on the "who gets it easier girls v guys" debate thats going on, it's quite obvious that men will lower their standards horrendously. Ale only worsens the problem.
So it's well easier for the birds to pull, no doubt.
Reply 86
Ewan
Wear make-up, make an effort? Dance in a seducing way? Ask a guy out, instead of waiting for him to make the first move? Come onnn :s-smilie: I sincerely doubt you are ugly as there are very few girls out there that are. Plus any girl can look good if she wears make-up/good clothing, provided she isn't disfigured or obese lol :s-smilie:

Why change just for a guy who's probably going to be what they call "waste".

Just be yourself OP and a guy should like you for who you are not a model wannabe!

:smile:
Reply 87
*Examboy*
Why change just for a guy who's probably going to be what they call "waste".

Just be yourself OP and a guy should like you for who you are not a model wannabe!

Damn this is the kind of drivel that is always spouted on H&R and really does not help. You need to make an effort if you want to attract other guys, and this doesn't mean changing who you are. If your eating dinner with your family would you wear the same clothes as you would if were going on a first date? Are you a different person just cause you want to look nice for someone?
clearly you havent thought about this properly if your being serious cuz everyone else can see what a stupid idea this is
Reply 89
Ewan
Damn this is the kind of drivel that is always spouted on H&R and really does not help. You need to make an effort if you want to attract other guys, and this doesn't mean changing who you are. If your eating dinner with your family would you wear the same clothes as you would if were going on a first date? Are you a different person just cause you want to look nice for someone?

I see where you are coming from but...

She is comfortable not wearing make-up, all these fancy clothes, high heels.

Just for a guy, she shouldn't go out of her comfort zone and wear shoes that she can't walk in or tops that a poor African couldn't fit in, etc.
Reply 90
What are your rates btw?
You better be ready to get sodomised.
Anonymous
so i decided to offer my body for some money.

Go to any gay bar and tout your wares.
Reply 93
*Examboy*
I see where you are coming from but...

She is comfortable not wearing make-up, all these fancy clothes, high heels.

Just for a guy, she shouldn't go out of her comfort zone and wear shoes that she can't walk in or tops that a poor African couldn't fit in, etc.

Then she should stop wondering why she isn't getting attention. Especially when surrounded by women in next to nothing. It's all good being who you are, but when things aren't working how you want them to, it may be time to change things - spice it up a little, you know.

If she is happy as she is then thats fine, as long as that is the case.

It's like when people make threads saying "I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend/boyfriend, what's my problem?". The very fact their making the thread suggests there not happy with how things are working out, so simply saying "just be yourself" isn't helpful - since "just being yourself" blatantly ain't working!
Reply 94
Ewan
Then she should stop wondering why she isn't getting attention. Especially when surrounded by women in next to nothing. It's all good being who you are, but when things aren't working how you want them to, it may be time to change things - spice it up a little, you know.

If she is happy as she is then thats fine, as long as that is the case.

It's like when people make threads saying "I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend/boyfriend, what's my problem?". The very fact their making the thread suggests there not happy with how things are working out, so simply saying "just be yourself" isn't helpful - since "just being yourself" blatantly ain't working!

To be honest, I think Eskimo is a lot happier than the knocked up 17 year olds who don't have money to feed their child but get plenty of attention.

And I have never seen a thread of that nature by her.

So she's cool with it and isn't complaining and I out of all people respect her for that.

Reply 95
*Examboy*
To be honest, I think Eskimo is a lot happier than the knocked up 17 year olds who don't have money to feed their child but get plenty of attention.

And I have never seen a thread of that nature by her.

So she's cool with it and isn't complaining and I out of all people respect her for that.

I'm sure shes happy, but I bet shes also wondering why things are how they are. Atleast, thats what I can assume from her posts on this thread, I can't say I know her at all :p: I just hate the "be who you are" phrase which is so often used, and is very very rarely of any use to the person concerned.
Reply 96

Know what I meeeeeeen.

Quality tune.
Dental dams are meant to stop STD infection during oral sex.
The answer is yes, if you can look this guy in the face and think "I would blow him for money".

Reply 99
Every guy wants to get paid to have sex. As well as this, there are hundreds of guys in pubs and clubs in every city offering it for free, and they'll even buy you drinks.

Latest

Trending

Trending