Turn on thread page Beta

i'm a guy and want to do sex for money watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Examboy*)
    Why change just for a guy who's probably going to be what they call "waste".

Just be yourself OP and a guy should like you for who you are not a model wannabe!

The "just be yourself" stuff spouted out so much is complete ******** to put things simply, and is just used as an excuse not to improve.

(Original post by Bezzler)
    You near to Birmingham at all? How much were you thinking of charging?
    I live in london....i'll charge £50 for 1/2 hour very basic service, £150+ for more...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becca_mae57)
    Haha, good luck with that!!

You again becca....:p: on sex threads once again. Gonna have to tell your mommy..

(Original post by *Examboy*)
    To be honest prostitution is no interest of mine.

I am however, hoping to study Dentistry this year so which treatment?

whitening, crown, bridge, veneer, denture, implant?

invisalign...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ewan)
    Wear make-up, make an effort? Dance in a seducing way? Ask a guy out, instead of waiting for him to make the first move? Come onnn I sincerely doubt you are ugly as there are very few girls out there that are. Plus any girl can look good if she wears make-up/good clothing, provided she isn't disfigured or obese lol

Damn people on H&R are so PC lol (above posts)
    But I don't want to wear make-up. What do I do after getting the guy? Go back to dancing cheesily and no make-up, or spend the rest of my life not being myself? Sounds like hell tbh.
    In our society, we're not allowed to go around naked, we're forced to wear clothes, so I understand why people like to dress well (and I like to think I do, I dress no differently to my friends), but I see no reason to dress my face. My face is me, the familiar, constant thing in the mirror. The blatant link to my mum, dad, sister and brothers. Why hide that?
    And tbh, a lot of the time in photos, I'm the one that looks less sweaty/shiny/uneven skintoned out of my friends (although they still look better because they're prettier), and I wonder, what's the point of all that make up? And they look gorgeous without it anyway, it's so weird!

Reading your convo below, I'm not too fussed with being single/a virgin atm. I wouldn't say I'm happy, but it's not because of that, I've just had a tough year is all. I'm not desperate for sex, I know how to masturbate pretty well, I have been doing it since I was 9 or so afterall! Sometimes I really crave intimacy, but I don't feel my life depends on it like some younger people seem to think.
    I do wonder what's going on because of threads in here with many guys saying they like girls being natural, hate fake tan girls (obviously I don't fake tan - I'm Black!), dislike loud in your face girls... it just makes me think, where are these guys in real life? :dontknow:

Sorry for the long post! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I live in london....i'll charge £50 for 1/2 hour very basic service, £150+ for more...
    Damn. I could just clear off my debts... :moon:

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    Damn. I could just clear off my debts... :moon:
    yah i know, but i need money asap!..I've just managed to find sum city gentmen ready to pay.

If this isn't a troll - common sense - wrap up your tool and don't be a fool!

But personally - i'd just work hard and save up from my part time earnings! It'll take a while but you'll feel a lot better about yourself, rather than selling your body!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that this is going anywhere so I am closing

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.