Northern
    15.02%
    Piccadilly
    14.16%
    Victoria
    6.44%
    Waterloo & City
    1.29%
    I have never travelled on the Underground.
    1.72%

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell do the lights on the trains on the circle line randomly turn off and on? Its well annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I like Central because it's red and it's the only one I've been on almost end to end, and I quite like the outside bits. I like District because it's green and I hardly ever get it so it's exciting. I like Northern because it's the one I'm most familiar with. Oh and Picadilly for memories (live 8, rhcp and also the Spanish exchange laughing at cockfosters)

ReputationRep:
    Dlr

ReputationRep:
    Central and Victoria :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    why is anyone saying circle? its a piece of ****. the trains are so irregular and its so slow its quicker to change 3 times using different lines to get to your destination.

ReputationRep:
    hammersmith and city

lol

ReputationRep:
    Central!

ReputationRep:
    I chose Jubilee as it passes all important stations and runs from the imminent Olympic site through Canary Wharf to London Bridge through the West End. The trains are smart and clean, although some delays can be noticed! Stations are best on whole underground bar none - Canary Wharf or Westminster for example.

Northern - too over-crowded due to the fork.
    Central - quick trains that brake late, but always delays!
    District/Central/H&C/Met - one line goes down - they all go down!
    Bakerloo - no point. London Overground does half of it.
    Piccadilly - yeah I like. Not better than Jubilee though.
    Victoria - horrid, noisy, constant engineering works and all underground through tunnels!
    DLR - Cool, but over-crowded and too slow.
    W&C - cool as it's needed
    EL - No point. Who the hell wants to go SE London?

ReputationRep:
    Piccadilly - has it all!

ReputationRep:
    I seriously wonder how can people even think about voting for the Jubilee???!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to say district as its my line and i'm loyal to it.. it is slow but it does go from east london to south west london....

ReputationRep:
    NORTHERN =D
    it gets me home quick

jubliee is the only line that links with all other lines
    jubilee is the only line that covers many of the best landmarks in london
    jubilee has some of the best stations like canary wharf, the insides of the new stations opened in 1999 are amaazing

ReputationRep:
    Its got to be Northern, seeing as thats the one im always on aswell as the Met, but that has crappy, slow, shakey trains.

ReputationRep:
    Bakerloo 'cause it takes me Home biatches!

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYVJSOFZxDE
    lazy ******* useless ***** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    They all feel really hot=[ thats why Im more of a Clitern Railways girl, except from their ridiculous prices, but I get child tickets:top:

ReputationRep:
    Jubilee seems unreliable as it always seems to have some kind of engineering works done to it.

Central ftw! Mainly because I'm biased as I live on it heheh. Not too keen on the Northern line as its so far underground that it gets hot and stuffy.

ReputationRep:
    Jubilee line - is clean and the trains are quite new ergh i hate the district and circle and central lines
    the jubilee line can be slow sometimes so im thankful for the met line for between Wembley and baker street lol

ReputationRep:
    I love being on the Northern line, it usually means I'm going to see Arsenal (either at the Emirates or Barnet). :love: :arsenal:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.