Northern
    15.02%
    Piccadilly
    14.16%
    Victoria
    6.44%
    Waterloo & City
    1.29%
    I have never travelled on the Underground.
    1.72%

ReputationRep:
    I vote met line because I've always lived along it and therefore have travelled on it the most. And it's going to be air conditioned from next year
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Central - the I find it the most practical when going into the city + a good service (until someone decides to commit suicide at Liverpool Street/Mile End!!)

ReputationRep:
    Northern is my line, like a lot of students. Temperature never changes down there either, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Piccadilly, stops at Heathrow, Kings Cross and Turnpike Lane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Aww! Your sig is so cute! :cute:
    :yes: it is, my baby sister looks like the, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Aww! Your sig is so cute! :cute:
    :yes: it is, my baby sister looks like them, lol

ReputationRep:
    damn... have to chose between district central and picadilly....

its gotta be picadilly xD i spend half my life on it.

and the science museum :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Why is piccadilly winning? It's so tediously slow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    New trains will start to emerge on the Victoria Line starting this Autumn, and then at 1 new train every two weeks until the entire stock is replaced.

This will be a big improvement for the Victoria Line :yes:
    Are these the new fangled air conditioned ones they're talking about?

I'm actually excited, it's the line I have to get to Brixton to see my boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielWhit)
    How on earth do you still get child tickets at 18? :rolleyes: :p:
    Turn on the charm:yes: and memorise a different birthday:p:

ReputationRep:
    A Clitern girl feeling really hot... think it's a little slip of the fingers there.
    (on the keyboard!)

Spoiler:
    Show

Think you meant Chiltern :p: .
    Thanks for pointing that out!:o:
    As you can see I clearly have other things on my mind ;]:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Are these the new fangled air conditioned ones they're talking about?

I'm actually excited, it's the line I have to get to Brixton to see my boyfriend
    Air-conditioning will only (for now) be on the new Sub-Surface Line trains when they come out - i.e Circle, H&C and Met; together with the new trains for London Overground.

New Vic Line train emerges for a late night trial run.

Info from TfL

ReputationRep:
    While I voted District (all the problems are always down the other end of the line to me :p:) I've got a lot of love for the Waterloo and City.

Metropolitan. It just feels different to other lines and it goes to nice places like Liverpool Street, Uxbridge and Chesham. Plus it has those amazing trains where you can put you feet up on the seats all the way to Hillingdon and fall asleep.

ReputationRep:
    What an odd question. Anyway, Jubilee fails for closing every weekend for god knows how long.

I like Victoria because it always stays open during strikes. But obv it's got to be Northern Line, fpr connecting us south of the river to central.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    What an odd question. Anyway, Jubilee fails for closing every weekend for god knows how long.
    Closures are to allow for capacity (frequency) improvements, as a result of massive resignalling exercise.

This scheme is set to be delivered by December 2009.

Looking at TfLs track closure listings it appears that the last of the closures affecting the Stratford/North Greenwich to Waterloo section is on Saturday 05th September.

There's then several closures of the Waterloo-Stanmore section, and then gradually scaling back, doing some work on West Hampstead-Stanmore, before the large work is complete.

A lot of pain, but should eventually be worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Why so many votes for Circle? Have you people ever been to London? I avoid it like the plague.

ReputationRep:
    Closures are to allow for capacity (frequency) improvements, as a result of massive resignalling exercise.

This scheme is set to be delivered by December 2009.

Looking at TfLs track closure listings it appears that the last of the closures affecting the Stratford/North Greenwich to Waterloo section is on Saturday 05th September.

There's then several closures of the Waterloo-Stanmore section, and then gradually scaling back, doing some work on West Hampstead-Stanmore, before the large work is complete.

A lot of pain, but should eventually be worth it.

Yeah, too much pain for my liking! I'm sorry, but I'm done with Jubilee. She hurt me too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Central - goes practically from our place to oxford street to Westfield! Woo!

ReputationRep:
    Joint picadilly and northern

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.