Turn on thread page Beta

Im good looking, so why don't girls approach me? watch

ReputationRep:
    Whenever Im in clubs or just out and about I'm never approached by women, even though Im better looking than most other guys out there. I've got a nice personality and I think I'm approachable, so why is it?
    pic is below:
    http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...awr14/John.jpg

ReputationRep:
    pics or it didn't...

oh wait

well, maybe they're intimidated of you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antipoo)
    Whenever Im in clubs or just out and about I'm never approached by women, even though Im better looking than most other guys out there.
    Maybe it's your attitude?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe something to do with your attitude? I don't know...

ReputationRep:
    Because you've got an alice band? They probably think you're bent.

Personality

ReputationRep:
    tbh, most girls expect the guy to approach them. When my friends and I go clubbing, guys approach us and say hi and dance or whatever, depending on whether we like you or not, you get a rejection or a phone number.

and you are cute!

ReputationRep:
    Whenever Im in clubs or just out and about I'm never approached by women, even though Im better looking than most other guys out there. I've got a nice personality and I think I'm approachable, so why is it?
    pic is below:
    Presumably because you're only a level 2 mage.

ReputationRep:
    Because you look like a poor imitation of Zac Efron. From this we can deduce that characters from American teen musicals don't really do it for the good women of Great Britain.

ReputationRep:
    ^ what she said

ReputationRep:
    Most girls I know wouldn't reandomly approach a stranger unless very drunk, and most of the time the liklihood of approaching them goes down the more attractive they are. Shyness etc. why don't you try going up to girls?

ReputationRep:
    Drop the headband, it's not a good look! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    probably quite intimidating for a girl to come up to a bloke who is with all his mates at a club...

ReputationRep:
    Really obvious troll.

I can't believe people can't spot them nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    You look a bit feminine...

ReputationRep:
    pic is below:
    Because you look french.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest they probably think that you bat for the other team. That photo certainly pings my gaydar.

ReputationRep:
    If I saw you in a club, I'd assume you had a girlfriend, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    You have a towel upon your head.

ReputationRep:
    Because you look like a gay.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.