Scroll to see replies

personality or the head band..
Reply 81
Tsukuyomi
hey i look like a girl, and girls like it

Yes, lesbians.
Omg This Thread Made Me Die. Hahahahhaha
Reply 83
Cause girls expect a good looking guy to be confident enough to approach who he likes.

A good looking guy in a club who isnt approaching anyone is likely to have a girlfriend.
Surround yourself with women, like 10 hot girls. And girls will be all over you.
Reply 85
stargirl63
tbh, most girls expect the guy to approach them. When my friends and I go clubbing, guys approach us and say hi and dance or whatever, depending on whether we like you or not, you get a rejection or a phone number.

and you are cute!

This IMO.
Reply 86
I've got a feeling maybe the men approach you.. drop the gay look

Reply 88
Strawberry_Pancakes

LOL.

Totally look alike.
Reply 89
sil3nt_cha0s
lol, doubt many girls who have a life play WoW

And that, good sir, is where you are wrong! :p:

Anyways OP, the hairband looks stupid and you're probably not a lot of girls type.
cos you look gay, maybe they see you as a gay friend rather than potential bf material:yes:
Strawberry_Pancakes

i was considering sticking up for him until i saw this lol, spitting image. Are you related by any chance??
Reply 92
antipoo
Whenever Im in clubs or just out and about I'm never approached by women, even though Im better looking than most other guys out there. I've got a nice personality and I think I'm approachable, so why is it?
pic is below:

Most likey because you're short, hairy and live under a bridge:biggrin:
Reply 93
girls prefer to be approached..
Reply 94
You're too sexy my nucca
Reply 95
antipoo
Whenever Im in clubs or just out and about I'm never approached by women, even though Im better looking than most other guys out there. I've got a nice personality and I think I'm approachable, so why is it?
pic is below:

Is this a joke?
Reply 96
Hahahaha.
troll.
explosions hurt
OP is clearly someone called Megan.
From the photo she gave, you can easily access her other photos. I reckon she hates "John" and is trying to take the piss out of him.
http://s700.photobucket.com/albums/ww8/rawr_megan_rawr14/

Ouch, Megan is not good looking.
Reply 99
I think it's because you look queer. Remind me of that one from Skins 1 :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending