Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im good looking, so why don't girls approach me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You look like a complete ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Presumably because you're only a level 2 mage.
    Hah, I lol'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Presumably because you're only a level 2 mage.
    LAWL

ReputationRep:
    probably because of the head band?! on the other hand, mischa barton wears that too ... ^^

ReputationRep:
    You are an attractive guy, though the head band thing is really dubious and should be got rid of (just my honest female opinion). People saying you seem full of yourself may or may not be right, I don't know you, but if you are it shouldn't be an issue in a club because who really has time or an interest in making those kinds of judgments on someone they meet on a night out?

Just approach girls more and you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    rapunzel why aret though cut thy hair?

Well honestly i think u should keep ur band and just head down to the local lesbian club and i guarantee that a woman will chat u up the first 5 minutes u enter DA club when its sexy time just make sure to go to a b&q or wickes and pick up an opaque paint preferabally blue or green and paint your ****, then if she asks say you soldered a dildo to your fanny.... trust me it works ... lesbians will be lesbians no longer ... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH

PS: the bigger your moobs the better

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, you have the looks. So get the social proof, i.e. go out with your hottest female friends, and you'll get girls come for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antipoo)
    Whenever Im in clubs or just out and about I'm never approached by women, even though Im better looking than most other guys out there. I've got a nice personality and I think I'm approachable, so why is it?
    pic is below:
    http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/w...awr14/John.jpg
    Not to rain on you're parade but your not strikingly good looking. You're above average, I guess.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.