Turn on thread page Beta

Which teacher did you hate the most, and why? watch

ReputationRep:
    My physics teacher as i find him really pervy and am scared of him!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Pieb)
    That you know its Rambo...
    We ALL know Rambo (well, everyone that went to our school, that is) :yes:

My year 4 teacher: he always seemed to pick on a few students and I was one of them. I once got shouted at for 10 minutes for not writing the title on the top line of the page but writing it one line down instead

ReputationRep:
    History. So much. She hated me cause I talked constantly for three years. And then called me backwards in my end of school report.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billy's Willy)
    We ALL know Rambo (well, everyone that went to our school, that is) :yes:

lol very true. I pm'd you asking who you are, but I may as well ask on here as well

ReputationRep:
    The headmistress from my old school. She was rubbish and really scary. In her way of dealing with me being bullied she somehow managed to turn the situation around so that the only one who ended up apologising was me. No idea what I supposedly did but I never got an apology even though it was the worst time in my life and she made it even worse. Dreadful woman. She also was really scary when we had library periods with her in Year 7. We had to get a book from the library and write book reviews on them and then she'd mark them and go through them with us. She would stare right at you with her chin resting on her hand with her elbow on the table. *shudder* Also it annoyed me when once before lunch she said my hair looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards (it most certainly didn't it was a windy day outside and I checked with other people and in the mirror). She couldn't talk she looked like a man with her haircut.

/rant. Can you tell I really really do not like this woman? :P

ReputationRep:
    lol very true. I pm'd you asking who you are, but I may as well ask on here as well
    More of a coincidence than anything I came across the thread, saw the last post, noticed/remembered the "Chellaston famous" Pieb in the username, and automatically knew who you were referring to in the post rofl

I'm a year below you, just left now :cool:

ReputationRep:
    More of a coincidence than anything I came across the thread, saw the last post, noticed/remembered the "Chellaston famous" Pieb in the username, and automatically knew who you were referring to in the post rofl

I'm a year below you, just left now :cool:

lol pm with me your name lol

ReputationRep:
    my year 4 teacher. She used to wear paper clips in her hair and once hit a girl with a ruler and made this boy wet himself because she wanted to finish off our afternoon story before school ended. She was the devil reincarnated!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    lol pm with me your name lol
    Now that would be giving everything away- even in a pm :eek3:

See you 'round the forum!

ReputationRep:
    On the last day of term my history teacher would run a quiz in the format of University Challenge, only for people in the second and third sets he called it Universally Challenged! Ouch!

ReputationRep:
    Now that would be giving everything away- even in a pm :eek3:

*trys to work it out*

do I have you on facebook?

I'm thinking not, as you would have probably just said Pieb, and not the famous bit... lol

*has no clue*

ReputationRep:
    *trys to work it out*

do I have you on facebook?

I'm thinking not, as you would have probably just said Pieb, and not the famous bit... lol

*has no clue*
    You never know it could be reverse psychology :dontknow:

Or just pure sarcasm :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm only ever hated a few teachers and disliked a couple more.

My year 8 art teacher as he was going to give me a detention just because I was rubbish at art and slow at it as well.

My year 5 teacher also had developed a grudge against me for some reason since I had had her in year 1. I think it was do with me and one of her favourites had a big fight. (me and the boy were best friends as well before) She then believed all the lies that this kid made up about me. Condemned me to one tiny area of the playground while he got to go on the larger one (neither aloud on the field or the football area [which she lied to my parents about saying I could have gone on the field the lying cow!]) Then moved me down two ability tables because of this fight. Probably the most I hate is her!

ReputationRep:
    This ******* ***** called Mrs Roberts. She was Scottish and about 80 (or looked it). She decided from day 1 that I was a precocious brat because I had asked her a question about the text we were reading. (This was A-level Classics). She doted on this other girl in the classroom at the same time as sighing or rolling her eyes practically everytime I said something.

She had decided that I had a high opinion of myself and thought I was acting 'too smart'. But I didn't, I was very unconfident at that age and genuinely interested in the subject which is why I questioned most things.

The tension became very bad as time went on until I stormed out of the classroom on a number of occasions. And she used to shriek in my face. To top it off she told me the wrong code for one of the module exams I wanted to resit so I ended up getting the wrong paper.

She was a ******* ***** and I hope she's unhappy right now.

ReputationRep:
    You never know it could be reverse psychology :dontknow:

Or just pure sarcasm :yes:

Well, I'm sure I'll get over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cats_have_teats)
    This ******* ***** called Mrs Roberts. She was Scottish and about 80 (or looked it). She decided from day 1 that I was a precocious brat because I had asked her a question about the text we were reading. (This was A-level Classics). She doted on this other girl in the classroom at the same time as sighing or rolling her eyes practically everytime I said something.

She had decided that I had a high opinion of myself and thought I was acting 'too smart'. But I didn't, I was very unconfident at that age and genuinely interested in the subject which is why I questioned most things.

The tension became very bad as time went on until I stormed out of the classroom on a number of occasions. And she used to shriek in my face. To top it off she told me the wrong code for one of the module exams I wanted to resit so I ended up getting the wrong paper.

She was a ******* ***** and I hope she's unhappy right now.
    That is the best insult I have ever heard :yes:

ReputationRep:
    The one that told me in yr 8 that I'd never amount to anything and never get a job.

ReputationRep:
    my old english teacher was horrible, noone liked her ,apart from one guy who got her a massive card, he was weird, into wrestling and bought his mum the most disturbing thing you could ever buy your mum on a school trip to barcelona. but thats another story, aaannnyyywayyy, she wouldnt let my mate out the class to be sick, but then he just ran out, and ended up going home cos he was throwing up, and as soon as the door shut she was like ' pfft, always sick he is'

ReputationRep:
    My art teacher. She CONSTANTLY picked on me for no reason whatsoever.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.