Turn on thread page Beta

Which teacher did you hate the most, and why? watch

ReputationRep:
    My Design Tech teacher Mr Pinder.
    He tore up my folder in front of the whole class when I was in year 7.
    I hate his guts, and I wouldn't even **** on him if he was on fire.

ReputationRep:
    Oh God she was a nightmare. You have not known satanism until you've met my Year 7 Food teacher. She used to scream at you if you cracked an egg the wrong way, and woe betide the sorry student who slightly overcooked their vegetable curry. I remember she had loads of broken blood vessels all over her face, most likely due to excessive screaming and hatred of children and life in general.

ReputationRep:
    My AS philosophy teacher. Some people have said "hate is a strong word", but I really hated this ****. She was practically a dinosaur and an extreme Catholic. When trying to teach us ethics, which required a very open minded approach, she instead showed us lots of pictures of aborted foetuses and the evils of abortion, without even mentioning the positive argument. Other classic moments included "most rapists are black" and "gay people can't adopt children because they will inevitably abuse your children". I argued with her vehementally and she made my year hell as a result, and so I dropped it. It's a shame when I heard that philosophy is so highly regarded by universities, but whatevs. Woman was the anti-christ.

ReputationRep:
    My GCSE Physics teacher. Because he had to use a calculator for things like 7*4

ReputationRep:
    Mr. Hayes, he knows why :shifty:

basically, let's say he had "favourites".

ReputationRep:
    I remember my year 1 art teacher shouted at me because I painted myself with wheels, that *****. I cried that day.

My standard grade chemistry teacher was off, so we got the head of chemistry. He was an absolute ******* to a tee. He used to always whine about how my normal teacher (who had a post-doctorate in chemistry) was hopeless and she wasn't! He hated me. He was always so condescending towards me, and he'd pick up my work and read out my mistakes to the class. The time we were first learning about Hydrocarbons, I mixed up Alkane with Alkene or something, and he roared at me: "DO YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF BRAIN IN THERE? ALKANE, NOT ALKENE!" ******* ****.

Oh, and my old biology teacher. He was just, impossible. He used to get mad for people being off, for whatever reason. I remember a girl was off because she had to go to a funeral, and he moaned at her.

ReputationRep:
    My Chem teacher She hates me as well ) maybe because I didnt bother to learn anything from her and she always tried to put me down in front of others - and its not just me, all of her students hate her and she seems to enjoy it. She's the only person I can say that is evil inside out.

ReputationRep:
    My woodwind instructor. We had a biiiiig arguement in the music corridor, during class time... which everyone heard ^_^

exam revision > band practice (especially when we had done the compitition so it was merely a mess around sesh)

ReputationRep:
    Deputy head - arrogant ****!

ReputationRep:
    I hated my head of year (though he never actually taught me). He told my mother he thought İ was a liar. He blamed me for things he didn't have any evidence for. He persisted in giving me dirty looks whenever our eyes met. Generally very patronising towards me at every opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    Depends.

My science teacher in year 11, because she couldn't teach. I believe only three or so members of the class got above Cs in her class, and that was because they applied to do the IAAs again with the head of dep.

My second media teacher, because she nearly guided us to do the wrong piece of coursework (me and my group though, we came prepared for that because we're pro), and also because she seemed to hate me. I remember one instance where she was asking my friend a question, then got distracted, so I told her the answer because she didn't seem to know it. She got the question right, was applauded by my media teacher, and told me I could learn a thing a two from her.....I actually wanted to attack my teacher right there and then ><

ReputationRep:
    I had a teacher at junior school, she taught a range of subjects but again had her "favorites", she made life miserable for those that weren't, luckily after a lot of sick days she only taught us for a year

ReputationRep:
    My old maths teacher caught me reading and claimed that I would "get a U on my report, fail at Maths GCSE, fail at life, fail at everything" back in yr 8 :p: When I tried to apologise she said: "Shut up. Stop making excuses, cos I'm not listening"...I muttered "You blatantly aren't, or you'd know I was trying to apologise" and she heard, which didn't help matters! Then she marched my off to my old Head teacher who was in a meeting with my old Eng teacher and told him everything, but he was just like :lolwut: BWS wouldn't do that, she's our Head Girl and my Eng teacher just made thrilled noises about the fact I was reading Dickens, so she directed all her anger at me until she was forced to take early retirement I felt kind of mean, as I was in the wrong too - but she was a nightmare!

Now don't really like my Physics and Chem teacher, she can't control the class AT ALL, she just moans all the time and while she likes me, she has ruined my love of those sciences and probably my GCSE grades

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.