Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chillaxer)
    But thats the point-women want older guys not vice versa generally
    well no but when you get to 60 or so...and your a widow or divorcee...why can;t you get a little young loving?

personally if they're happy, who are we to judge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlmechanik)
    well i think my brothers mate whose 33 is quite cute...but he;s currently going through a divorce and has 2 kids...i cannot be a step mum at 17!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i'll stick to my yummy mechanic whose 24...still an age gap that my dads gonna freak out about but its proven that men mature slower than women and need more time to get to the "commitment, marriage and kids" stage x
    Too young to be a stepmum at 17, but can't wait to reach the "commitment, marriage and kids stage"...figure that one out :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eradicus)
    Too young to be a stepmum at 17, but can't wait to reach the "commitment, marriage and kids stage"...figure that one out :rolleyes:
    because i don't want the responsibilities of someone elses kids. and how do you figure i cant wait to reach the "commitment, marriage and kids stage" ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 31, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.