Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Frankie Boyle for PM!

But anyway, who the hell is Esther Rantzen? :lolwut: Celebrity? More like a Z-list nobody.

Tbh, I expected this to be a thread about Jordon or Amy Winehouse running for PM. :rolleyes: If you class them as "celebrities"...

Anyways, tbh, what does she know?! Like I said, she's Z-list and doing it for publicity. Personally, I think that a Sainsburys worker could do better - representing the people in election. I mean, who is she?
    Jeremy Clarkson! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakerbaby)
    celebrities as MP's what?

http://www.askoxford.com/asktheexper.../pizza?view=uk
    :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    accepted or not it's still wrong wrong wrong. and sick.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but that link (from OUP, the people I trust most on these matters) says MPs would be the 'accepted' one, and MP's standard.

I'm not really out to insist that you're wrong, just that sometimes, just sometimes, apostrophes in plurals are a-OK. :yy:

I should stop this because I'm horribly de-railing.

ReputationRep:
    Her charitable past is admirable and from what I've seen of her would be enough for my vote. I'd guess the alternatives are careerist types.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.