The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
eric bischoff
she finally became a mod lets celebrate!!

what happened to stone cold?
Reply 2
what happened to stone cold?

he got fired.
Reply 3
At Survivor Series he and Eric Bischoff (co-managers of Raw) gathered teams to fight against each other. If Austin's team won he would be allowed to "raise hell" i.e. hit Raw superstars without provacation. If Bischoff's team won Austin would have to quit. Guess who won...
Reply 4
ZJuwelH
At Survivor Series he and Eric Bischoff (co-managers of Raw) gathered teams to fight against each other. If Austin's team won he would be allowed to "raise hell" i.e. hit Raw superstars without provacation. If Bischoff's team won Austin would have to quit. Guess who won...

justice revealed :biggrin:
Reply 5
eric bischoff
justice revealed :biggrin:

Balls, Stone Cold was the best thing to happen to the WWF (or WWE if you want to be finicky about it), will be sorely missed. WWF has declined since the storyline of him getting run over. And he could electrify the crowd like nobody. Who's Eric Bischoff?!
Reply 6
I actually only like stone cold. I bettua when the rating slips enough, they will bring him back
Reply 7
ZJuwelH
Balls, Stone Cold was the best thing to happen to the WWF (or WWE if you want to be finicky about it), will be sorely missed. WWF has declined since the storyline of him getting run over. And he could electrify the crowd like nobody. Who's Eric Bischoff?!

the king of raw and the legend who killed stone colds career.
Reply 8
is it true that the WWF got sued by a panda organisation for plagiarism?
Reply 9
I actually only like stone cold. I bettua when the rating slips enough, they will bring him back

what!!

he wil never come back and now the wrestling is better off without him
Reply 10
elpaw

world wildlife foundation
world wrestling federation

it is really easy to get a wrestler mixed up with a panda isnt it :biggrin:
Reply 11
elpaw

They and the World Wide Fund (a charity whose logo is the panda) had an aggrement that the Wrestling company wouldn't attempt to make money from the initials. But the website wwf.com put this in question and the World Wide Fund sued. Thw WWF was forced to change its name and hence initials, and that's why we have the WWE.
Reply 12
ZJuwelH
They and the World Wide Fund (a charity whose logo is the panda) had an aggrement that the Wrestling company wouldn't attempt to make money from the initials. But the website wwf.com put this in question and the World Wide Fund sued. Thw WWF was forced to change its name and hence initials, and that's why we have the WWE.

what does the e stand for?
Reply 13
elpaw

world wrestling entertainment
Reply 14
elpaw

come on Elpaw, you know you are tempted to join
Reply 15
eric bischoff
world wrestling entertainment

so have they acknowledged it is an 'entertainment' rather than a 'sport'?
Reply 16
elpaw
so have they acknowledged it is an 'entertainment' rather than a 'sport'?

well yeah
Reply 17
Blamps

Elpaw, opportunist I don't give a toss politics don't get anybody any where :tongue: :wink:
Reply 18
Blamps

is mr white and lord huntroyde a member of your club
Reply 19
Blamps
Elpaw, opportunist I don't give a toss politics don't get anybody any where :tongue: :wink:

who says i am a politician? i was just responding to countless people sendinf me PMs to "come join my faction if you are against so-and-so"