Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    is mr white and lord huntroyde a member of your club
    no, read the sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    who says i am a politician? i was just responding to countless people sendinf me PMs to "come join my faction if you are against so-and-so"
    who was sending you the PMs...was it Tek and co. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    well, yes, it was a PM from tek. but i really don't understand what alll this is about. the first i heard of it was that long thread, but i'm too lazy to read all of it, and i haven't got a clue what is going on. it's like i have just woken up from a coma and there is nobody in london except these people who are running around like they are infected with some sort of Rage (R) (TM) (or have i been watching too much of a certain DVD????)

ReputationRep:
    I like your avatar though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    well, yes, it was a PM from tek. but i really don't understand what alll this is about. the first i heard of it was that long thread, but i'm too lazy to read all of it, and i haven't got a clue what is going on. it's like i have just woken up from a coma and there is nobody in london except these people who are running around like they are infected with some sort of Rage (R) (TM) (or have i been watching too much of a certain DVD????)
    hehe...it's just a really lame piss around attempt at internet politics but, sometimes funny all the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I like your avatar though.
    Tis wicked innit

ReputationRep:
    Tis wicked innit
    If only politics was like avatars, i would know who to vote for....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    :cool: Why thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Elpaw, you are at Christchurch innit? I have got an interview at Pembroke soon...do you wanna organise a street fight...the *can't give a toss faction v.s the alternate leaders party* hehe
    nah, seriously anyway, what is the interview at Oxford like...(I never bother reading all the oxbridge interview threads)

ReputationRep:
    Elpaw, you are at Christchurch innit? I have got an interview at Pembroke soon...do you wanna organise a street fight...the *can't give a toss faction v.s the alternate leaders party* hehe
    nah, seriously anyway, what is the interview at Oxford like...(I never bother reading all the oxbridge interview threads)
    pembroke hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

streetfight is on......

seriously, enjoy it, if you don't get in, at least you have had fun (as opposed to those people that worked really hard and still didn't get in, therefore lost out on some fun....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    pembroke hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

streetfight is on......

seriously, enjoy it, if you don't get in, at least you have had fun (as opposed to those people that worked really hard and still didn't get in, therefore lost out on some fun....)
    my birthday is on one of the interview days :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

streetfight is on......

bloody Christchurch toffs...I am gonna come and burn down your catherdral

ReputationRep:
    calm down, i was joking; i have nothing against pembroke ("i do not give a toss") (but some people here do).

ReputationRep:
    I was joking too mate...I know it is hard to convey a sense of sarcasm over the net...I hope they let the interviewees use the bar...I suspose there is always the pubs but, I have a feeling that it would be awkard because A) I bet loads of ppl are studying B) I don't know anybody else applying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    calm down, i was joking; i have nothing against pembroke ("i do not give a toss") (but some people here do).
    I will get in a ruck with the anti-pembrokites if you could help organise...although I would probably be outnumbered

ReputationRep:
    I was joking too mate...I know it is hard to convey a sense of sarcasm over the net...I hope they let the interviewees use the bar...I suspose there is always the pubs but, I have a feeling that it would be awkard because A) I bet loads of ppl are studying B) I don't know anybody else applying
    no, they were iding the interviewees (so if youre over 18 it's ok); anyway, a few of us managed to get away from the study crew and went down to the pub a lot and got hammered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    no, they were iding the interviewees (so if youre over 18 it's ok); anyway, a few of us managed to get away from the study crew and went down to the pub a lot and got hammered.
    Its my Birthday in the middle of the interview period though

ReputationRep:
    Its my Birthday in the middle of the interview period though
    i think you'll be fine....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i think you'll be fine....
    I feel well depressed my birthday is then though....I will be like sat down by myself probably, wanting to cry

ReputationRep:
    I feel well depressed my birthday is then though....I will be like sat down by myself probably, wanting to cry
    Thinking about how pissed I could get down my local with ppl I know..oh well, you have to break eggs to make an omlette(that saying has no relevance)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.