Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    His Crap. He always has to delete or change anything he doesn't agree with even if it is purely someones opinion. He doesn't think that people should be able to express there point of view even if it is within forum rules
    Edders is a good mod, i've never seen him do much wrong...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    His Crap. He always has to delete or change anything he doesn't agree with even if it is purely someones opinion. He doesn't think that people should be able to express there point of view even if it is within forum rules
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but I was a member on Uk-Learning Pre-Edders as a member or moderator and things have changed majorly .......for the worse!
    I remeber the days when people used to be allowed to express themselves freely...i.e. had the freedom of speech.
    Ollie was my fav mod. always allowed you 2 express yourself!
    I hope Adshur is as good as him or Expression!

PS Im shocked that this thread still exsists and that a certain mod hasn't deleted it because it doesn't agree with his own opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Sorry but I was a member on Uk-Learning Pre-Edders as a member or moderator and things have changed majorly .......for the worse!
    I remeber the days when people used to be allowed to express themselves freely...i.e. had the freedom of speech.

PS Im shocked that this thread still exsists and that a certain mod hasn't deleted it because it doesn't agree with his own opinion!
    yeah, you must be a really involved member with just over 100 posts :rolleyes:
    i never delete anything that isnt offensive...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)

You were here a month before edders. A month! Do you really believe that you know what the pre-edders board was like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    I won't be that strict - after all, I'm the people's mod!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    no you're not, your the diamond's mod. all you think about is the welfare of diamonds!

ReputationRep:
    Adhsur belongs to the members. The other mods belong to d.

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to join our party then if you are the peoples' mod, considering our executive memebers are also concerned with the interests of the ppl at large

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    no you're not, your the diamond's mod. all you think about is the welfare of diamonds!
    LOL!! Excuuuusee you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_git)
    Adhsur belongs to the members. The other mods belong to d.
    Indeed. Kinda. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Do you want to join our party then if you are the peoples' mod, considering our executive memebers are also concerned with the interests of the ppl at large
    Tempting...but no.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. Kinda. :confused:
    as a mod, do you get to beat the 30 second limit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    as a mod, do you get to beat the 30 second limit?
    Unfortunately not. I don't think so anyway... I haven't been quick enough lately but then maybe I have and not noticed it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    yeah, you must be a really involved member with just over 100 posts :rolleyes:
    i never delete anything that isnt offensive...
    Hmmm! Maybe I wud have reached over a hundred posts a lot sooner if someone wasn't keyboard happy!
    And anyways...unlike some peole I only post things if they are relevent to me...I'm not like some people posting unecessary posts at every given opportunity just to get my post count up higher, one thing I thought you mods hated!!

(Original post by a_musical_git)
    You were here a month before edders. A month! Do you really believe that you know what the pre-edders board was like?
    And since you have been a member so long you can comment can you!!!! The pre-edders as a mod forum was different more free...ask any of the other pre-edders as a mod or member people i'm sure they would agree with me...I know lollipop does 4 sure!!!!!!

PS Y ru jumping on the "rip off a musical gals names" bandwagon.

ReputationRep:
    First impressions count for everything a_musical_git, uve only just joined so what would you know??. U havent't a right to tell people what they do and don't know!
    If its someones opinion that a forum was a better place before Edders was mod, then let them express it. Its an opinion......

And how does the number of posts show a true reflection of how 'involved' a member is??? This board is for learning, yet everyday there is 10 tonnes of threads that, lets be fair, have no actual, let alone educational, relevance whatsoever! So, perhaps you should ask yourself why people arnt posting so much - maybe its because there is nothing to reply to! Or maybe, anything that is decent gets deleted!!

So be fair to Kuz, since this person merely stated an informed and valid opinion.

ReputationRep:
    i though edders was the people's mod, because d asked our opinion as to whether to make him a mod. so people shouldn't complain about him (i like him anyway), after all it was us who made the choice.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollipop)
    First impressions count for everything a_musical_git, uve only just joined so what would you know??. U havent't a right to tell people what they do and don't know!
    If its someones opinion that a forum was a better place before Edders was mod, then let them express it. Its an opinion......

And how does the number of posts show a true reflection of how 'involved' a member is??? This board is for learning, yet everyday there is 10 tonnes of threads that, lets be fair, have no actual, let alone educational, relevance whatsoever! So, perhaps you should ask yourself why people arnt posting so much - maybe its because there is nothing to reply to! Or maybe, anything that is decent gets deleted!!

So be fair to Kuz, since this person merely stated an informed and valid opinion.
    Thanks for understanding my point of view! Ur a very kind gyal!
    Luv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i though edders was the people's mod, because d asked our opinion as to whether to make him a mod. so people shouldn't complain about him (i like him anyway), after all it was us who made the choice.

lou xxx
    It's someone else every week...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    And since you have been a member so long you can comment can you!!!! The pre-edders as a mod forum was different more free...ask any of the other pre-edders as a mod or member people i'm sure they would agree with me...I know lollipop does 4 sure!!!!!!

PS Y ru jumping on the "rip off a musical gals names" bandwagon.
    27-08-2003 = Kuz joined
    01-09-2003 = edders joined

That pre-edders era must have been a wild time - all 5 days of it. You don't need months of experience to compare dates, and I chose this name because I like it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.