Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Some of you need more real-world interaction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollipop)
    First impressions count for everything a_musical_git, uve only just joined so what would you know??. U havent't a right to tell people what they do and don't know!
    If its someones opinion that a forum was a better place before Edders was mod, then let them express it. Its an opinion......

And how does the number of posts show a true reflection of how 'involved' a member is??? This board is for learning, yet everyday there is 10 tonnes of threads that, lets be fair, have no actual, let alone educational, relevance whatsoever! So, perhaps you should ask yourself why people arnt posting so much - maybe its because there is nothing to reply to! Or maybe, anything that is decent gets deleted!!

So be fair to Kuz, since this person merely stated an informed and valid opinion.
    oh shut up.

ReputationRep:
    yea....whatever. Thats really mature isnt it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollipop)
    yea....whatever. Thats really mature isnt it
    in this context, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    in this context, yes.
    Why dont you shut up Vienna. Nothing you have got to say has any value! You Knob! (If you wanna be imature, i can be imature as well!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    oh shut up.
    That was certainly uncalled for. I should really moderate that for rudeness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    That was certainly uncalled for. I should really moderate that for rudeness.
    No don't do that, you'll get mobbed for "edderism"! Let's just put up with Vienna and whatever's up her arse...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    No don't do that, you'll get mobbed for "edderism"! Let's just put up with Vienna and whatever's up her arse...
    Lol okie dokie I wasn't really going to delete it - i was just threatening, I like my authority.

And looky looky, 7 gems

ReputationRep:
    Lol okie dokie I wasn't really going to delete it - i was just threatening, I like my authority.

And looky looky, 7 gems
    Seven gems, bleh! Nah I'm proud of my three, especially as every rep I got was positive

ReputationRep:
    Seven gems, bleh! Nah I'm proud of my three, especially as every rep I got was positive
    You're proud of three?
    Shame on thee

ReputationRep:
    You're proud of three?
    Shame on thee

<scoffs> Rep junkie!

Where one will suffice, two is never enough. Sounds like a Chinese prooverb but I made it up myself

ReputationRep:
    You're proud of three?
    Shame on thee

i'm proud of my 2!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    You're proud of three?
    Shame on thee

SEVEN?! Are you blackamailing people to get all this rep, Adhsur?! I remember you at pre-18 with only 3 gems!!!

GIVE ME REP TOO, PEOPLE!!! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i'm proud of my 2!

lou xxx
    Me too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    SEVEN?! Are you blackamailing people to get all this rep, Adhsur?! I remember you at pre-18 with only 3 gems!!!
    AH! you caught me on my big secret *screams from background*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Me too!!!
    Look at my rep then

ReputationRep:
    AH! you caught me on my big secret *screams from background*
    <sobs> It was awful... she made me feel worthless if I didn't do it... <bursts into tears>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Look at my rep then
    considering that, can I have some rep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    considering that, can I have some rep?
    I think the avatar deserves some rep

ReputationRep:
    <sobs> It was awful... she made me feel worthless if I didn't do it... <bursts into tears>
    HEY! *glares* part of the deal was no telling remember? Now get back behind the bars!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.