Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    RSAMD today!!!!

CANNAE WAIT!

ReputationRep:
    I have a foundation course recal at lamda!! Sooo happy that somewhere saw some sort of potential! I need more experiance thats for sure, my first few auditions went crap! But yess does any1 know anyone on this course? I am worried about paying for it (if i am lucky enough to get a place) !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazzia)
    RSAMD today!!!!

CANNAE WAIT!
    How did you like it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniferRebecca)
    How did you like it?
    It was amazing. Did a workshop and our solo devised pieces in the morning and then we had to wait to see if we got a recall in the afternoon to write a performance analysis and have an interview with 3 of the tutors. It was amazing!!! LOVE the course, love the location, love the academy, love the tutors and love that when you wander down corridors, there are opera singers practising everywhere!

Fab day! Even if I did lose my phone! Did find it again eventually though! haha!!!

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how long Rose Bruford take to tell you if you have an offer after audition (American Theatre Arts)? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msw91)
    Any idea how long Rose Bruford take to tell you if you have an offer after audition (American Theatre Arts)? thanks
    I have no idea lol
    but I'm in the same horrible waiting boat...

LOL!

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea lol
    but I'm in the same horrible waiting boat...

LOL!
    have you applied aswell? I auditioned for Middlesex on the weds and got an offer the following monday...so this waits killing me! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msw91)
    have you applied aswell? I auditioned for Middlesex on the weds and got an offer the following monday...so this waits killing me! :P

Not for Rose Bruford, but for RSAMD.

I had my audition on Tuesday, but I'm impatient :P

How long's it been since your audish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msw91)
    I found out after two days, but that was for Stage Management, not American Theatre Arts. Not sure if Bruford in general is that quick or just that department.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zosie)
    I found out after two days, but that was for Stage Management, not American Theatre Arts. Not sure if Bruford in general is that quick or just that department.
    thanks for that! they did say 2 week for the letter....lol..feels like years!

ReputationRep:
    Not for Rose Bruford, but for RSAMD.

I had my audition on Tuesday, but I'm impatient :P

How long's it been since your audish?
    I had it last Thursday (4th)...soo just over a week but feels like agessss ago. (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msw91)
    For acting I found out like a day later, unsuccessful though.. so it's probably good if you haven't heard yet good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosieninteyone)
    For acting I found out like a day later, unsuccessful though.. so it's probably good if you haven't heard yet good luck!
    Thank you! I don't want to count my chickens. Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msw91)
    Thank you! I don't want to count my chickens. Where else have you applied?
    ohhh.. everywhere lol, it's my first year, and i applied pretty early, so wasn't surprised when i didn't get in most places, however i've got a conditional from BSA, and really want to go there so hopefully.. still got to audition at rwcmd and drama centre, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosieninteyone)
    ohhh.. everywhere lol, it's my first year, and i applied pretty early, so wasn't surprised when i didn't get in most places, however i've got a conditional from BSA, and really want to go there so hopefully.. still got to audition at rwcmd and drama centre, yourself?
    Well done on BSA. I'm applying for mainly directing course minus ATA, so I have a conditional from Middlesex and waiting on Rose Bruford still. I have Falmouth and Drama Centre to audition/interview for still. Good Luck with the rest of yours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msw91)
    Well done on BSA. I'm applying for mainly directing course minus ATA, so I have a conditional from Middlesex and waiting on Rose Bruford still. I have Falmouth and Drama Centre to audition/interview for still. Good Luck with the rest of yours!
    ah, okay, sounds good! maybe we'll cross paths at drama centre.. though I still have yet to choose my date.. I don't think I really want to go there.. but I probably should still audition!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Half scholarship at AADA! Ahhhh! Now I've got to decide if I actually want to go to America!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by luke2008)
    Half scholarship at AADA! Ahhhh! Now I've got to decide if I actually want to go to America!
    :cool: :eek: that is my impressed reaction.

well done!!! if you can (and want to) then you defo should go

kudos :five:

ReputationRep:
    hey all, has anyone auditioned for Guildhall? My 'rents are fussing about train times cos I've heard that there can be a bit of a wait, if anyone's auditioned, how long were you hanging about? cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirrelkid)
    hey all, has anyone auditioned for Guildhall? My 'rents are fussing about train times cos I've heard that there can be a bit of a wait, if anyone's auditioned, how long were you hanging about? cheers
    I was there from 1.30 pm to 5.15... long wait.. not worth it in my opinion! lol but good luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.