Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    where did you get your sig gif from? me wants it :puppyeyes:
    Moi? Alas, that is classified information.
    Naah, I actually couldn't tell you even if I wanted to, I stumbled across it on t'internet somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Off to Central tomorrow Really looking forward to the experience !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyy92)
    Off to Central tomorrow Really looking forward to the experience !
    Oooooh, have fun!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by yvaiine)
    Moi? Alas, that is classified information.
    Naah, I actually couldn't tell you even if I wanted to, I stumbled across it on t'internet somewhere
    wait you changed it! i want the BARROWMAN!!!!! one back :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I've been following all your posts for a while but decided to write something tonight! It's nearly 2o'clock in the morning and i'm up stressing about auditions! I've had two already and have been put on the reserve list for ALRA (annoying!!) and my GSA recall is this weekend. I have a Central audition next Wednesday and have heard so many horror stories about what they ask you to do. I don't mind making a fool out of myself but some of the things are just stupid! Unless i'm being told lies If anybody has any information they can give me please do, i'm probably fretting over nothing. Oh and do you have to perform your songs? I've heard they don't even ask to hear them if you are going for acting... unless it's for a final recall or something... anyway good luck to everyone! xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    wait you changed it! i want the BARROWMAN!!!!! one back :cry:
    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE DAVID TENNANT (I met him and got his autograph when I went to see Hamlet ), but I love the Schuester, too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xJoiJoix)
    Hi everyone,
    I've been following all your posts for a while but decided to write something tonight! It's nearly 2o'clock in the morning and i'm up stressing about auditions! I've had two already and have been put on the reserve list for ALRA (annoying!!) and my GSA recall is this weekend. I have a Central audition next Wednesday and have heard so many horror stories about what they ask you to do. I don't mind making a fool out of myself but some of the things are just stupid! Unless i'm being told lies If anybody has any information they can give me please do, i'm probably fretting over nothing. Oh and do you have to perform your songs? I've heard they don't even ask to hear them if you are going for acting... unless it's for a final recall or something... anyway good luck to everyone! xx
    central will ask you to do bizarre things, if you don't do them you are in the wrong place, they won't ask you to get naked or anything so it's not that bizzare, lol - it's not drama centre!!

few things, yes you have to sing in front of your whole group, make sure you have read the plays and no them back to front, if you get a recall and you haven't you will get grilled for it, trust me two girls at my recall got grillllled for not reading the play well enough, good luck - just take it as an experience.

ReputationRep:
    Just filling out my responses, I'll very hopefully be a student at Guildhall next year! I'm so excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wastedxtime)
    Just filling out my responses, I'll very hopefully be a student at Guildhall next year! I'm so excited!
    Good choice, dreaming of getting into that school on the BA acting and joining you

Got a recall at royal welsh, never been to wales before - will be a cool experience, quite proud of this recall.. time to do it.

ReputationRep:
    Woop! I'll be doing the Technical Theatre course, specifially design realistion

ReputationRep:
    Rosieninteyone - I got an unconditional for community and applied theatre! when do you find out if you've got a place or not? did you audition anywhere else?

Luke2008 - are you going to go?

xx

ReputationRep:
    Yesss I am going, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ldip)
    Anyone know about Courtside Training company?? something to do with thames valley uni?? my friends just got in but doesnt know much about it, any advice would be wicked!
    Court theatre training. Yeah, it's an acting course in Islington with Thames Valley Uni. I applied last year but chose somewhere else in the end. But i really liked it. It seemed like a really enjoyable course. I recommend it!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm going, confirmed my offer today so excited! x

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Although not posting on this thread before, I've been reading and congrats to everyone!!
    Just wondering if anyone might be able to help - I've got a LAMDA recall for the 3year, and have no more info than that for the mo!! Does anyone know what happens??

ReputationRep:
    Just got accepted for AUCB ba acting for 2010 ... Any one else?

ReputationRep:
    hey there, had my audition for rada at the end of last week, does anyone know around how many people get recalled there for further rounds?

also got guildhall preliminary audition on tuesday-anyone got advice for me?? thank youu

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody tell me how long it take to usually hear from RADA?

ReputationRep:
    I can't help you with an exact date (I'm sure if we have any RADA actors on here actually) but I will remind everyone that not hearing anything is normally a good thing. It means they are seriously considering you for a place/the next round otherwise you would have received a rejection in a few days/weeks after the audition/interview.

Hope that helps
    ~Ford
    xoxox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c1234s)
    hey there, had my audition for rada at the end of last week, does anyone know around how many people get recalled there for further rounds?

also got guildhall preliminary audition on tuesday-anyone got advice for me?? thank youu
    I've got my Guildhall prelim on Tuesday too!! Yes, any advice?! and does anyone know what the format is? ie is it a straight in and out or is there hanging around etc??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 15, 2010

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.