Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Tea. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafsaay)
    Cookie and cream ?! Whoaaaa my godddd :eek3:
    had a look on their site, its called 'Java Chip' I think. 456kcal for grande size with whipped cream lol

ReputationRep:
    Sooo bad for you. But the caramel cream ones are lush.

ReputationRep:
    Yuuuuuuuuuummm!!

Mocha lite (large of course) from Starbucks, or the caramel.

Coffee Republic put in stuff like kinder bueno, Creme egg + hobnobs- thay're amazing!! The one near me has just closed down though :'(

ReputationRep:
    mocha frap

any1 know how 2 make them easily or 2 buy them cheaper
    STARBUCKSs is quite a rip off

ReputationRep:
    the coffee one... with whipped cream....mmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That_Girl!)
    Yuuuuuuuuuummm!!

Coffee Republic put in stuff like kinder bueno, Creme egg + hobnobs- thay're amazing!! The one near me has just closed down though :'(
    Wow! Never heard of a starbucks closing down! I thought they were all always busy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    java chip.. i think thats what its called

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    I don't know about you but the Vanilla Frappuccino rocks!
    I've never tried it..

ReputationRep:
    Yuuuuuuuuuummm!!

I've seen a coffee republic in town, but never been inside. What is it like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toddlers crossword)
    had a look on their site, its called 'Java Chip' I think. 456kcal for grande size with whipped cream lol
    Goooorr i'll 'ave a bit a that.. haha

ReputationRep:
    Yuuuuuuuuuummm!!

oh the coffe republic shakes are pure genius - I did hear they were all closing down apart from concessions in airports/big shops and stuff though

We have this place called Shake Club in Sheffield that will make you a shake from any of over a 100 different chocolate bars/sweets/biscuits etc. I had a peanut butter kitkat one and they just whizz it up with icecream and about a pint of milk. Soo incredibly unhealthy yet also amazing

ReputationRep:
    Strawberries and Cream or the Mango and Passionfruit one. :love:
    So yummy! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    chocolate cream one, or some kind of cookie and cream one (not sure if they do it in starbucks anymore, they used to)
    Java Chip Chocolate Cream. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt10101)
    The Chocolate cream one, or the caramel cram one
    (Original post by LouLou92)
    caramel cream cappucino. cant beat it :yes:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    Caramel Cream coffee blend :drool:
    You are my new favourite people.

"Tall Caramel Coffee Frappuccino to go please "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    I've seen a coffee republic in town, but never been inside. What is it like?
    http://coffeerepublic.co.uk/drinks.php Have a look at the shakes, they're definately worth trying :yes:

ReputationRep:
    oh the coffe republic shakes are pure genius - I did hear they were all closing down apart from concessions in airports/big shops and stuff though

We have this place called Shake Club in Sheffield that will make you a shake from any of over a 100 different chocolate bars/sweets/biscuits etc. I had a peanut butter kitkat one and they just whizz it up with icecream and about a pint of milk. Soo incredibly unhealthy yet also amazing
    That's the same as Shakeaway.. Apparently their shakes are goorrrrgeouss but I've never been.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Starbucks' caramel frapp. My favourites are strawberry & cream and the chocolate frapp with extra cream! Yummy!

ReputationRep:
    Espresso or java. With skimmed milk so it's not too creamy tasting. I know that sounds odd but it's rich enough.

I also like the tropical iced tea one. Mmm.

ReputationRep:
    Soo incredibly unhealthy yet also amazing
    If you're going to have some unhealthy-ness make it a frappe!! I made one at home with ice, milk and Nutella the other day. Appropiate to yout profile pic :rolleyes: And I've made a kinder bueno one which was soo nice (Y)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.