Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    mmm mocha frappucino

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rouxboo)
    Wow! Never heard of a starbucks closing down! I thought they were all always busy :woo:
    Coffee Republic has, not Starbucks! If Starbucks closed down this would be me: :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That_Girl!)
    If you're going to have some unhealthy-ness make it a frappe!! I made one at home with ice, milk and Nutella the other day. Appropiate to yout profile pic :rolleyes: And I've made a kinder bueno one which was soo nice (Y)
    that does sound amazing - need to get myself a blender!

ReputationRep:
    caramel light frappucino with whipped cream

ReputationRep:
    I've tried the strawberries and cream one... it was pretty nice but too expensive!

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla cream frappuccino ummmmmmmm

so fattening tho

ReputationRep:
    cant beat starbucks mocha frappachino light no cream, pure heaven and only 110cals
    DID ANYONE READ THAT ARTICLE ABOUT HOW IN CERTAIN ONE'S THEY CONTAIN OVER A QUARTER OF UR DAILY ALLOWANCE argh!

ReputationRep:
    Some frappucino's are secret and not on the board. You have to ask at the counter to get them. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondi)
    cant beat starbucks mocha frappachino light no cream, pure heaven and only 110cals
    DID ANYONE READ THAT ARTICLE ABOUT HOW IN CERTAIN ONE'S THEY CONTAIN OVER A QUARTER OF UR DAILY ALLOWANCE argh!
    *looks at belly*
    Oh. No wonder.

Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla/ coffee java chip [do they still do that?]

ReputationRep:
    I loved the dark berry mocha frappucino they had in starbucks a while back. And the Caramel Crunch Frescatos you get in costa are amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate cream ... with no cream on top

ReputationRep:
    Strawberries and cream. :woo: :yes:

ReputationRep:
    On the very rare occasion I go to Starbucks, I like the Java Chip one - chocolatey-minty-banana-y!

I used to get this really nice 'frappe' from some pretentious place occasionally - just like cold coffee milkshake, tres nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow drops)
    The Starbucks caramel cream one with more whipped cream on top is :coma:
    This.

ReputationRep:
    they're for girls

the blokes will order a black coffee. no milk

ReputationRep:
    Caramel Coffee...yuminess

ReputationRep:
    I always have a coffee light with no added cream or anything. One day I'll have to treat myself to some of the extras, but I'm happy with my coffee light frappuccino at the moment + it's only 90 calories for a small! Which is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    The non-coffee caramel cream with more cream on top... but I haven't had one for ages :no: as I am being healthy at the moment

ReputationRep:
    caramel coffee frappuccino, had it for the first tym the other dai n already im craving for another one

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.