Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

    You need help.

    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay this is really hard for me to talk about because i kinda shy about this stuff.
    NO TROLL this is all honest stuff
    Ive got around 40GB+ of porn on my hard drive, and its hidden so my parents can't see it. ive been masterbauting for the past 2-3 years, everyday. for around 1-2 hours everday.
    unless im working, out on holiday or busy with something else.
    and whats much worse, i have a gf ( casual ) and she wants to go further ( give me head ) but my penis is kinda swollen up now and its stiff most of the time and its gotten smaller.
    how the heck can i stop masterbauting ?


    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    It's really not good :eek:
    The squeamish will be violently ill!

    Dude! Delete your porn, go jogging and think of Margaret Thatcher on a cold day.

    Same guy from 1guy1screwdriver as well :puke:

    A) It probably hasn't gotten smaller, it only appears smaller to you because it's swollen.

    B) You probably whack the rack because you're bored. Whenever you get the urge in the future, play a video game, go jogging, or hit the punch bag (Not THAT one!!!) a few times to work out your boredom and stress.

    You could be addicted to the hormone that's released when you pop your cork, so try and ween yourself off of it. Besides, you have a gf now who has said she wants to move forward a bit, so less excuse for self appreciation
    • #2

    Delete your porn....you have a girlfriend - why do you need it .....i don't understand why guys find it necessary...

    (Original post by bailey's blizzard)
    superglue sandpaper to your hands
    ^^ THIS
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.