(Original post by thethinker)
    He had a girlfriend...
    Elton John was married to a woman......

ReputationRep:
    He had a girlfriend...
    So have I and so has Duncan from Blue :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    god sacha baron cohen's arms look good in that pic.. excuse me, i have PMT.
    & yes, i second the derren brown notion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sigstuff)
    Graham Norton, couldn't believe it.

Serisouly though, I was quite upset when I found out Matt Lucas was gay although I think I was in denial.
    Graham Norton is a text book gay. But Stephen Fry was quite a surprise. I too hate finding out that some screen classics were gay/bi. (Grant, Dean, Brando). I'm open minded but it kind of....ruins it for me you know?

ReputationRep:
    John Barrowman.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, okay, I recognise that Ne-yo could be gay, but there's no reason to speculate.

ReputationRep:
    You what, i didnt know about half of these, i mean Stephen Fry?? I would have never guessed.
    Scott Mills? What really? I mean i never thought he was gay, since when??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    What someone sings about does not denote their sexuality. All I am saying is, you or the other poster don't know him. So you can't make those definitive statements. You pleb.
    ...he said it himself

ReputationRep:
    Derren Brown is gay?!
    That dude from Embarrassing Bodies?

People are getting really good at hiding the gay nowadays.

Oh, and T.R. Knight (George from Gray's Anatomy). MEGA SURPRISE.

EDIT: Scott Mills?!

ReputationRep:
    Russell Tovey from Being Human.

ReputationRep:
    i was suprised when i found out that john barrowman, scott mills, derren brown and christian jessen were all gay, now i know though, it just seems so darn obvious! my gaydar is just atrocious
    however, i'm still in LOVE with john barrowman and scott mills (L)

ReputationRep:
    I recogniseOkay, okay. that Ne-yo could be gay, but there's no reason to speculate.
    With that I completely agree. :yep:

I have no idea as to whether NeYo is gay or not. The only point I would make is that I hope that if he is he would feel able to come out but given the audience that he targets it would probably have a detrimental on his career. In much the same way George Michael maintained a "straight persona" in order to advance his career in the 1980s with Wham! in order to sell more records to his adoring female fans.

ReputationRep:
    the dad from frasier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellslikemarmite)
    Derren Brown is gay?!
    That dude from Embarrassing Bodies?
    No... I don't even know who your thinking of. He's the... what is he? The Mentalist/illusionist person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el scorcho)
    the dad from frasier
    No....I seriously didnt know that. Nor did I know that Neil Patrick Harris is gay too, I still remember him from his Doogie Howser days.

ReputationRep:
    Mr T

ReputationRep:
    Ne-Yo used to be in a relationship with a girl, don't know about now though, tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he is gay, he sings like a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, okay, I recognise that Ne-yo could be gay, but there's no reason to speculate.
    That is exactly the point I was trying to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by impervious)
    No... I don't even know who your thinking of. He's the... what is he? The Mentalist/illusionist person.
    Sorry, I'm actually referring to two seperate people. Someone on the thread said that one of the doctors from the programme Embarrassing Bodies is gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smellslikemarmite)
    Sorry, I'm actually referring to two seperate people. Someone on the thread said that one of the doctors from the programme Embarrassing Bodies is gay.
    lol my bad, you had spaced out your other sentences.:p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.