Gay Celebrities ft. speculation about Ne-Yo Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    You take life too seriously.

WTF???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    Or with a presence of a hat
    Look the hats not on his head thats all that really matters...

ReputationRep:
    the hat is still there.
    It makes him look good from about 50 metres

ReputationRep:
    Stephen K Amos & Stephen Fry.

I'm sure this thread was done about 3/4 months ago. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    the hat is still there.
    It makes him look good from about 50 metres
    come on now you're just being stupid....just admit it neyo looks good with or without a hat.....you know thats what you're really thinking..
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)

WTF???
    You seem to get far too defensive about people you don't even know, if someone says for example, that Kanye West is gay you seem to go out of your way to defend him, what's the point? As far as you know all these celebrities could be gay, you just only happen to see the side of them they wish to portray in the media.

ReputationRep:
    come on now you're just being stupid....just admit it neyo looks good with or without a hat.....you know thats what you're really thinking..
    are you some psychic? no i dont think he looks good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    You seem to get far too defensive about people you don't even know, if someone says for example, that Kanye West is gay you seem to go out of your way to defend him, what's the point? As far as you know all these celebrities could be gay, you just only happen to see the side of them they wish to portray in the media.
    I'm not defensive.....

ReputationRep:
    Ah man, Derren Brown is gay?! And Scott Mills was a surprise too. Guess you learn something new everyday...

ReputationRep:
    are you some psychic? no i dont think he looks good
    But he does...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tucker672)
    Stephen Fry and Duncn from Blue were both a suprise for me, oh and Louis Walsh.
    Duncan is bi.

Didnt know louis was gay :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackey)
    Graham Norton is a text book gay. But Stephen Fry was quite a surprise. I too hate finding out that some screen classics were gay/bi. (Grant, Dean, Brando). I'm open minded but it kind of....ruins it for me you know?
    Grow up.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm not defensive.....
    Oh but you are, you seem to take it as some kind of stab at you personally if someone says Ne-Yo or KW is gay, why? Do you have some kind of unhealthy obsession?

ReputationRep:
    Various defensive posts
    Why are you so bothered about whether he's gay or bi or otherwise? Surely if you're a tolerant and unprejudiced person it doesn't matter at all? I wouldn't care what anyone thought about my sexuality, what is there to get upset about if you don't think that there's anything wrong with being gay?

ReputationRep:
    Half the people being mentioned here are obviously gay in the first place. Not really a big shock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    I fond that quite perplexing. Graham Norton is one of those people you just know is gay without even haring him speak!!
    Love the comic in your sig! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Oh but you are, you seem to take it as some kind of stab at you personally if someone says Ne-Yo or KW is gay, why? Do you have some kind of unhealthy obsession?
    Ok now you are being personal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huangcjz)
    Why are you so bothered about whether he's gay or bi or otherwise? Surely if you're a tolerant and unprejudiced person it doesn't matter at all? I wouldn't care what anyone thought about my sexuality, what is there to get upset about if you don't think that there's anything wrong with being gay?
    There is nothing wrong with being gay..........i never said there was...

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing wrong with being gay..........i never said there was...
    Strange, you're taking it as a personal attack whenever someone even hints that one of your beloved celebrities, may not be straight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Strange, you're taking it as a personal attack whenever someone even hints that one of your beloved celebrities, may not be straight.

I'm not i was just simply stating that i don't think that neyo is gay....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.