Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Gay Celebrities ft. speculation about Ne-Yo Watch

ReputationRep:
    lol rabbit has dug herself a whole :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)

I'm not i was just simply stating that i don't think that neyo is gay....
    Okay. I think Ne-Yo is gay. Rebuttal?

ReputationRep:
    Ok for the record i am not defensive i just don't think that neyo is gay.........is that so hard to believe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Okay. I think Ne-Yo is gay. Rebuttal?
    Well you're wrong....hows that for a rebuttal...

ReputationRep:
    I changed the thread title to accurately represent this thread (Philosoraptor's idea)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    lol rabbit has dug herself a whole :p:
    Its 'hole' not 'whole'

ReputationRep:

I'm not i was just simply stating that i don't think that neyo is gay....
    plenty of black rappers/ rnb are gay, its just if they come out, **** will happen

ReputationRep:
    lol at the thread title.

ReputationRep:
    Well you're wrong....hows that for a rebuttal...
    How can you say that? Do you know Ne-Yo personally? Have you had long conversations revolving solely about his sexuality and who he's attracted to? No, shut the **** up. He may be gay, he may be bi, he may be asexual. You don't know. Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    plenty of black rappers/ rnb are gay, its just if they come out, **** will happen
    so you just assume they are gay because you know that **** will happen if they come out....

(Your sig is really off putting)

ReputationRep:
    wentworth miller

ReputationRep:
    How can you say that? Do you know Ne-Yo personally? Have you had long conversations revolving solely about his sexuality and who he's attracted to? No, shut the **** up. He may be gay, he may be bi, he may be asexual. You don't know. Get over it.
    Oh right in that case what long conversations have you had with him about his sexuality to come to the conclusion that he is gay....

ReputationRep:
    so you just assume they are gay because you know that **** will happen if they come out....

(Your sig is really off putting)
    im just sayin..u know how rappers and some rnb singers are homophobic, if i was a gay rapper/rnb singer, id probly keep it myself

ReputationRep:
    Oh right in that case what long conversations have you had with him about his sexuality to come to the conclusion that he is gay....
    I never said he was gay. I said:
    "I think Ne-Yo is gay"
    There is a big difference between me voicing an opinion and you stating an opinion as fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    im just sayin..u know how rappers and some rnb singers are homophobic, if i was a gay rapper/rnb singer, id probly keep it myself
    yeah i suppose ....fair enough....

ReputationRep:
    I never said he was gay. I said:
    "I think Ne-Yo is gay"
    There is a big difference between me voicing an opinion and you stating an opinion as fact.
    Ok then let me correct my statement " I think Neyo is not gay"
    Better???

ReputationRep:
    Yes, much better.

ReputationRep:
    'south park episode' no i honestly haven't..............but i'm not so naive that i think everything is black and white - i understand that most things are not. But seriously you don't know me so don't assume i'm an idiot just because i am not taken in by the media gossip which says that kanye west got with his manager- whos a male!
    I know the guy man, chillll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dftt)
    I know the guy man, chillll.
    I am chilled....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ok now you are being personal...
    I never actually said anything personal about you, merely asked a question to which you could have answered yes or no.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.