Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Gay Celebrities ft. speculation about Ne-Yo Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was surprised when i found out that stephen k amos guy is gay.

ReputationRep:
    This thread sucks balls on so many different levels.

Whro really cares what people get upto in their private lives? Oh, wait, you sad *******s do. :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    You seem to get far too defensive about people you don't even know, if someone says for example, that Kanye West is gay you seem to go out of your way to defend him, what's the point? As far as you know all these celebrities could be gay, you just only happen to see the side of them they wish to portray in the media.

This.

I really don't get it. Does it really matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    I think he's just Bi though

haha, i was gonna say something along the lines of 'well at least I still got a chance then...' but we all know I really dont. hahaha

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    What i meant was when i say he's not gay i'm speaking for all his other fans because i'm sure that they also believe him when he says that hes not gay so therefore agree with my statement about his sexuality...
    Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    James Avery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el scorcho)
    the dad from frasier
    He isn't he's asexual because he had a colonectomy.

EDIT: On about John Mahoney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Shut up.
    WTF??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Grow up.
    I said that I didn't have anything against gays. I'm Dutch just in case you haven't noticed. We've got the gay pride weekend in A'dam right now and I don't shy away from a gay/drag club. Yet, classic movies are meant to be classic and "ideal". It's my private illusion and it's bothering no one. The truth is that we can only be tolerant to a certain extent. Ever had a massive crush on a man that turned out to be gay along the line, but without any obvious signs? Want to bet you weren't so embracing of the fact?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackey)
    I said that I didn't have anything against gays. I'm Dutch just in case you haven't noticed. We've got the gay pride weekend in A'dam right now and I don't shy away from a gay/drag club. Yet, classic movies are meant to be classic and "ideal". It's my private illusion and it's bothering no one. The truth is that we can only be tolerant to a certain extent. Ever had a massive crush on a man that turned out to be gay along the line, but without any obvious signs? Want to bet you weren't so embracing of the fact?
    Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    This thread sucks balls on so many different levels.

Whro really cares what people get upto in their private lives? Oh, wait, you sad *******s do. :cookie:
    You still watch WWE you sad *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    You still watch WWE you sad *******.
    But I don't go running around debating who Randy Orton sleeps with you sad little ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    duncan from blue...
    He's not gay. :teeth: He's bi he has a wife and kid.

ReputationRep:
    oh ye gods ye gods

are people really so bothered about 'celebrities' that they need a list of the gay ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thethinker)
    I changed the thread title to accurately represent this thread (Philosoraptor's idea)
    Hahah thanks! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Duncan from Blue, I seriously was shocked! :eek:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 21, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.