The Student Room Group

Moisturise your breasts

And other things you should know when you are still youthful :wink:

Moisturise your breasts
Ideally using oils (castor is recommended), to stop them from sagging as you get older. Really!!! DO IT EVERY DAY.

Wear Sunscreen
Biggest cause of skin ageing (apart from getting old of course!). If anything just put it on delicate spots/places that show signs of ageing first ie. hands and your eye area. But yes definitely keep those hands protected.

Any other things people want to add?

Its really the moisturise your breasts thing I wanted to spread the word about. Haven't been on here in a while but I figured you lot are mostly of the age where this advice can be utilised with best results :wink: :p:

And not that I'm a hugely looks obsessive person but its just those little things that make a big difference...

Scroll to see replies

Hands are the biggest indicator of a woman's age, which is why you should moisturise those babies.
*Star*Guitar*
Hands are the biggest indicator of a woman's age, which is why you should moisturise those babies.

Your neck as well.
Moisturise the neck!!
Wear sports bras when exercising.
Reply 4
mangomaz
And other things you should know when you are still youthful :wink:

Moisturise your breasts
Ideally using oils (castor is recommended), to stop them from sagging as you get older. Really!!! DO IT EVERY DAY.

Wear Sunscreen
Biggest cause of skin ageing (apart from getting old of course!). If anything just put it on delicate spots/places that show signs of ageing first ie. hands and your eye area. But yes definitely keep those hands protected.

Any other things people want to add?

Its really the moisturise your breasts thing I wanted to spread the word about. Haven't been on here in a while but I figured you lot are mostly of the age where this advice can be utilised with best results :wink: :p:

And not that I'm a hugely looks obsessive person but its just those little things that make a big difference...

Can't I just wear a REALLY good bra?

People cook with castor oil don't they? I don't know that I want to rub it on my boobs :/

Hmm, maybe my boyfriend will do it for me :P
I do that anyway - I use greek refined olive oil for the body. Sounds expensive but its really not. I really massage in well into all of my body - esp the breasts. And I can really tell the difference esp as I have quite full and heavy breasts. I recommend it to every girl. Take care to moisturise/oil your nipples very well too!

Edit: dont pour it all over - just use enough to create a slight sheen on your skin. I would use moisturiser but it never sets into my skin as well as oil.
The neck!
Yep, I moisturise my boobs anddd hands :biggrin:
I do all of this anyway!
I do this every day.

After my morning shower, I moisturise everything, not just my breasts. I just like having soft skin.
i moisturise my girls bi-daily, and im happy to say they're nice and pert and firm hehe, plus smell nice and chocolatey

and i wear suncream when its just sunny..ie...not the weather atm :colonhash:
polaroid13
I do that anyway - I use greek refined olive oil for the body. Sounds expensive but its really not. I really massage in well into all of my body - esp the breasts. And I can really tell the difference esp as I have quite full and heavy breasts. I recommend it to every girl. Take care to moisturise/oil your nipples very well too!

were d'you get the greek olive oil from?
How does moisturising skin stop the ligaments etc stretching/sagging?

Wear a decent bra.
I do this every day when I come out the shower, although I just do it all over.

I can't really do it at the moment because I've pulled a muscle in my back really badly tho, I hope I don't wake up to find my boobs at my feet tomorrow :tongue:
PrincessAriadne
were d'you get the greek olive oil from?

Well, I get mine from Soho Road in Birmingham from a shop called Beauty Queen Cosmetics. Its like mass wholesale store full of exotic products at really low prices. It has the whole Palmer's Cocoa Butter Range of products - the ones that you couldn't even get in the biggest of Boots or Superdrug. I swear by that shop. The oil I get is £2.49 for 250 ml and it lasts a good while. It doesn't smell or anything and a little goes a long way.
Reply 14
Is Bio-oil or Palmer's Cocoa Butter good enough? :P
Reply 15
where did you get this fact about oiling your breasts..? I'm not to sure mine really don't need oiling lol..sounds terrible..mine are loveley and soft as they are lol xx
Reply 16
Yep I always moisturise all over after a shower... with body shop satsuma body butter which smells gorgeous... I've had loads of people ask me what the smell is, I even had a lady in the gym who was like 'Oh my god that smells amazing' (kinda veering on creepy though). I recommend it to anyone.
fran.ha
Yep I always moisturise all over after a shower... with body shop satsuma body butter which smells gorgeous... I've had loads of people ask me what the smell is, I even had a lady in the gym who was like 'Oh my god that smells amazing' (kinda veering on creepy though). I recommend it to anyone.

I use that too! It's so yummy-I have it in a home fragrance oil for an oil burner too mmmmm
Reply 18
ASprinkleOfPixieDust
I use that too! It's so yummy-I have it in a home fragrance oil for an oil burner too mmmmm

Ooh I didn't realise they did it in an oil! I have the satsuma bodywash too. Its just scrummy.
fran.ha
Ooh I didn't realise they did it in an oil! I have the satsuma bodywash too. Its just scrummy.

They do a perfume oil as well!

More on-topic-
don't rub moisturisers/makeup in around your eyes, apply with a patting/tapping motion so as not to stretch the skin.

Latest

Trending

Trending