Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i just finished with my partner she recently moved down 2 bristol 2 go 2 uni so shes staying with her gran thares been strees put on me by her ive got football trials for man utd soon and my friend is over from dubai so getting fit for that and seeing him is takeing all my time ive not ruly seen my family ither and thats wot shees moaning about i didnt see her as much as she wanted b4 she went she told me she loved me and is going 2 do everything 2 make us work :confused: then with in a month she finishd it with me a asked her was it 4 some 1 els and she said don t b stupid but im not dumb its killing me not beeing with her ive just been drinkin every day its ruind my life and now am never going 2 b fit for the football is it right to blame her for me not getting the football contract and recking my life and a ruly did love this girl more than any 1 would do anything for her we still text and it confuses me coz she keeps telling me she loves me do u do wot shees done 2 some 1 u love????

ReputationRep:
    you need to tell her what you've written on here basically..and say you really need to know if theres a future or not..and if shes unsure.. just leave it babe and focus on these man utd trials..jesus if you get into there your be meeting 100000's of beautiful women a day lol xx

ReputationRep:
    amber2008 a dont want any 1 els a want her am never getting in now 2 much drink been took a tryed playin football with my m8ts and it hurts me inside when a run

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boyd)
    is it right to blame her for me not getting the football contract and recking my life
    Nah bruv. Drinking all day was your fault. And it might not have been that, anyway -- you were probably just not good enough.

and a ruly did love this girl more than any 1 would do anything for her we still text and it confuses me coz she keeps telling me she loves me do u do wot shees done 2 some 1 u love????
    What has she done?

Move to Bristol for uni? Broken things off because you guys couldn't see eachother (because you're in Manchester, presumably) ?

She sounds quite sensible, tbh.

Move on dude.

ReputationRep:
    no man in scotland and wot u said is harsh but true

ReputationRep:
    you can't blame her if you don't get in. I understand sort of what u are going through, my bf finished with me before we moved to different unis, but not long after he realised it was stupid reason cos he loved me so we tried to make it work after all. Just give it time, and try and move on. Concentrate on the football, doing something you love and enjoy will take your mind off her.

ReputationRep:
    its easyer said than done tho aint it

ReputationRep:
    very true, but once u make the effort to do it, it well get easier and easier each day, The first time u make the effort not to think about an ex and start living your life again is always the hardest, but also the most worthwhile.

ReputationRep:
    al try

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.