Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Adult, size 8-10, but in the past when I've ordered fancy dress costumes, they've been way too small.

Can any suggest somewhere reliable?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by Moulin Rouge?

Corsets, french knickers, suspenders? Or? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Rofl

Ann summers maybe? If you mean the corsets and suspenders 'stuff'.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.creativefancydress.co.uk/...AN+CAN+SWEETIE

You could easily recreate something like that yourself..

http://www.flagshipfancydress.co.uk/...elt-3085-p.asp

You could buy one of those and wear it with a little black skirt or tutu or something and get a corset from a lingerie shop (probably can even get one from primark) with some stockings

ReputationRep:

Like that kind of thing for an 18th

ReputationRep:
    Go and buy the things seperatly, they always look much better and are often cheaper than going through a company!

ReputationRep:
    Make a little red dress with frilly bits round the bottom. You could buy some frilly knickers and suspenders and stuff from Ann Summers, probably a corset too if you just wanted to wear a little skirt with it.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I got a gorgeous corset on eBay... I'm a pretty big girl (size 18!) but it only cost me about £12 incl p+p

I'm sure there'll be a lot more stuff on offer for someone of your size - eBay's the way forward!

good luck finding something! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Dress like a classy hooker and you'll be fine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.