Turn on thread page Beta

Where to find a moulin Rouge costume? watch

ReputationRep:
    Adult, size 8-10, but in the past when I've ordered fancy dress costumes, they've been way too small.

Can any suggest somewhere reliable?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by Moulin Rouge?

Corsets, french knickers, suspenders? Or? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Rofl

Ann summers maybe? If you mean the corsets and suspenders 'stuff'.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.creativefancydress.co.uk/...AN+CAN+SWEETIE

You could easily recreate something like that yourself..

http://www.flagshipfancydress.co.uk/...elt-3085-p.asp

You could buy one of those and wear it with a little black skirt or tutu or something and get a corset from a lingerie shop (probably can even get one from primark) with some stockings

ReputationRep:

Like that kind of thing for an 18th

ReputationRep:
    Go and buy the things seperatly, they always look much better and are often cheaper than going through a company!

ReputationRep:
    Make a little red dress with frilly bits round the bottom. You could buy some frilly knickers and suspenders and stuff from Ann Summers, probably a corset too if you just wanted to wear a little skirt with it.

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I got a gorgeous corset on eBay... I'm a pretty big girl (size 18!) but it only cost me about £12 incl p+p

I'm sure there'll be a lot more stuff on offer for someone of your size - eBay's the way forward!

good luck finding something! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Dress like a classy hooker and you'll be fine.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.