Turn on thread page Beta

Is being a scrapper a turn off for girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke, but I'll go for Option D. Anytime I get to call myself a Nazi I'll grab it with both hands. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    Okay, then as I said I would do. Sorry for falsly accusing you of something you did not do.

It does though beg the question, why would someone randomly neg me ? :confused:
    The moment you said it I suspected it was because you went on a grammar tirade but didn't get the grammar right. No biggie. You're only a sprite yet.

ReputationRep:
    I'm well 'ard, me.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Boys who can fight = hot
    My boyfriend boxes and I find it a big turn on, I'm not even sure why because I don't normally like violence, maybe I just like knowing he can look after me.
    Boys who go looking for fights on nights out are pathetic though, or who are too quick to resort to violence when a situation could be difused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MayhemAM)
    lol, "powerlifter", you are obviously a steroid infested, thick, sweaty man with a single digit IQ who is shallow and cares only for his looks...
    I feel put in my place by the scrapper. Please do not unleash further intellectual wonders upon me such as taking my name and making assumptions.
    The human mind boggles at your towering cognitive ability to do such an unobvious thing.
    Truly I both rue and lament my decision to take on such a juggernaut of the intellectual world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    I feel put in my place by the scrapper. Please do not unleash further intellectual wonders upon me such as taking my name and making assumptions.
    The human mind boggles at your towering cognitive ability to do such an unobvious thing.
    Truly I both rue and lament my decision to take on such a juggernaut of the intellectual world.

Sorry for making assumptions about you for something you typed on the internet.

Meet kettle, pot.

Automatically assuming I enjoy getting into fights for admitting I have got into a couple of scraps. Automatically assuming you are a meathead for having a meathead name.

I was previously joking about you having a low IQ, but now realise that I may have guessed correctly.

Maybe, just maybe, areas are different to eachother? Perhaps you have never been in a hostile situation because you sit at home behind a computer all day?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for making assumptions about you for something you typed on the internet.

Meet kettle, pot.

Automatically assuming I enjoy getting into fights for admitting I have got into a couple of scraps. Automatically assuming you are a meathead for having a meathead name.

I was previously joking about you having a low IQ, but now realise that I may have guessed correctly.

Maybe, just maybe, areas are different to eachother? Perhaps you have never been in a hostile situation because you sit at home behind a computer all day?
    You really are a great bite you know. Your answers are great, primarily as I have been fishing for you and you have bitten.

Hope you do feel really smart for the 'internet comments' when you have just bitten so hard you make Jaws ashamed.

ReputationRep:

:catfight: stop *****ing at eachother on the internet and fight it out in real life like MEN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/catfight.gif stop *****ing at eachother on the internet and fight it out in real life like MEN.
    Not with such a scrapper, I have never been in any kind of situation like that and am afraid of the oh so observant scrap master general

ReputationRep:
    Not with such a scrapper, I have never been in any kind of situation like that and am afraid of the oh so observant scrap master general
    You worried your scrapping skills aren't up to scratch?

To be fair, you are all giving the OP a bit of a hard time. Yes he clearly thinks he is ten men, but there are a ******* lot of teenage boys that think they are bad.

ReputationRep:
    there are 3 ridiculous statements in one sentence :eek:

i) I dont want to fight, completely irrelevant to thread.

ii) going to an MMA or boxing gym... please become at least a little bit knowledgeable on a subject before pretending you know stuff about it. No one I know goes to an MMA gym to fight, and if they do, they need a severe kick in the groin.

iii) fighting in the street is a mugs game? as someone else said a couple of posts above, sometimes it is necessary, and very much not a mugs game.
    wtf are you talking about? You are a self proclaimed "scrapper" (LOL), that indicates that you enjoy fighting and actively seek out fights, there is nothing wrong with defending yourself when attacked but the way you worded it was that you enjoy fighting in the street. Secondly wtf are you talking about that no one that goes to an MMA gym goes to fight? are you retarded? wtf do you think they do there play ******* hide and seek or some ****? People do MMA and boxing for all different reasons, some go for fitness, some go to fight retard.

ReputationRep:
    you don't want to mess with him man he's a third degree black belt in the art of "scrapping"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    wtf are you talking about? You are a self proclaimed "scrapper" (LOL), that indicates that you enjoy fighting and actively seek out fights, there is nothing wrong with defending yourself when attacked but the way you worded it was that you enjoy fighting in the street. Secondly wtf are you talking about that no one that goes to an MMA gym goes to fight? are you retarded? wtf do you think they do there play ******* hide and seek or some ****? People do MMA and boxing for all different reasons, some go for fitness, some go to fight retard.
    MMA is like what they do in cagefights right?

ReputationRep:
    LOL this thread is funny, cos most girls around here like the bad boy type who won't take no **** from anyone......don't believe everything online

ReputationRep:
    MMA is like what they do in cagefights right?
    yeah, they have MMA fights in a ring too

ReputationRep:
    You worried your scrapping skills aren't up to scratch?

To be fair, you are all giving the OP a bit of a hard time. Yes he clearly thinks he is ten men, but there are a ******* lot of teenage boys that think they are bad.
    I am scared of the Mayhem! My puny skills cannot match up to the destroyer of worlds that is Mayhem.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO Powerlifter will spark YOU THE **** OUT !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john87)
    yeah, they have MMA fights in a ring too
    Oh.
    My friends cousin works as a bouncer and does cagefighting as well. I used to have SUCH a big crush on him, he looked especially hot when he had cuts and bruises from fighting :drool:
    Do you reckon it is a bit ****** up that I find that kind of thing attractive?

ReputationRep:
    I am scared of the Mayhem! My puny skills cannot match up to the destroyer of worlds that is Mayhem.
    Maybe he will train you?
    Karate kid style.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he will train you?
    Karate kid style.
    I can only hope for a teacher such as MayhemAM, I would truly be honored to work under the watchful eye of the scrapper, he will fook me up and kick my arse into shape innit

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 1, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.