The Student Room Group

Help plz!

hi fellow tsr's!!!

it has come to my attention that i am in a bit of a situation recently i have been thinking carefully of my breathing habits and i dno what i am doing wrong but i have recently been breathing once every 3 seconds!!! my friends say this is not right and say i should only be breathing once every 2 seconds!!!!

pls help me, how often do you breathe? once every 2 seconds, once every 3 seconds or more???

thx guyz xxx

Scroll to see replies

Once every 3 seconds, once every two seconds, what's the difference?
Reply 2
Reply 3
sil3nt_cha0s
Once every 3 seconds, once every two seconds, what's the difference?

no idea but i get told i do this wrong and should only be every 2!! there must be difference but i do not understandé what it could be.....
Reply 4
Kagutsuchi
Why don't you just not breathe at all? It'll save us a lot of time.

i think u r very nasty person...
i never thought about it ... now i do and try to find out how i breath but it doesnt quite work out ... well, guess ill never know if i breath correctly or not^^
Reply 6
what if u only have x amount of breaths u can take in ur life then u mite wanna breathe once every 10 secs... longer live then =))
Reply 7
:O You're only supposed to breathe once every 700 seconds!! :woo:
Reply 8
I guess it depends on the quality of your breathing. Slower = better. Try not to worry about it.

Has my life come to this? Im giving people lessons in breathing :facepalm:
As long as your alive and comfortable when you breath, I'm sure your breathing rate doesn't matter :smile:
Reply 10
voudreau
I guess it depends on the quality of your breathing. Slower = better. Try not to worry about it.

Has my life come to this? Im giving people lessons in breathing :facepalm:

thx i +rep u tomoro i have already give today :mad: sry
Reply 11
Loz17
As long as your alive and comfortable when you breath, I'm sure your breathing rate doesn't matter :smile:

oh ok! thx! i am much more happier now i know =) i just dont want to be unhealthy =(((
Reply 12
Crispstah
thx i +rep u tomoro i have already give today :mad: sry

Haha glad to be of assistance :p:
Crispstah
oh ok! thx! i am much more happier now i know =) i just dont want to be unhealthy =(((

The rate of which you breath isn't an accurate indication of healthiness. As long as you get sufficient oxygen levels in you your fine.
Reply 14
:troll:
Reply 15
I breath once every 4 seconds :frown:
voudreau
Haha glad to be of assistance :p:

:five: for breathing advice :p:
you breath faster if your body needs more oxygen. if your lung function better than your friend's then it'll prob take longer period of time between each breath?

You'll be fine!

How old are you anyway, sound like something my sister would ask lol.
Crispstah
i think u r very nasty person...

I think "nasty" is an ambiguous term.

ice_dragoness274
:frown:

I'm sure you didn't mean that to the OP though ^_^

Of course I did. :indiff:
Reply 19
does it matter?

Latest

Trending

Trending