Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Once every 3 seconds, once every two seconds, what's the difference?
    lmao!

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHAHAHA.

Thank you for cheering up my evening.

Srsly though, you've gotten this far in life only breathing every three seconds... What does that tell you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    :five: for breathing advice :p:
    We should start a course! :woo:

(Original post by voudreau)
    We should start a course! :woo:
    Omg :woo:

Breathing advisers unite :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crispstah)
    hi fellow tsr's!!!

it has come to my attention that i am in a bit of a situation recently i have been thinking carefully of my breathing habits and i dno what i am doing wrong but i have recently been breathing once every 3 seconds!!! my friends say this is not right and say i should only be breathing once every 2 seconds!!!!

pls help me, how often do you breathe? once every 2 seconds, once every 3 seconds or more???

thx guyz xxx

Your friend is trying to be funny or sth.
    Never heard of such a thing.
    He's trying to have fun , and if he knows about his thread then he'll realise that you're an easy target
    I'm sorry , but it's the only logical explaination.
    You are normal , dw

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks guys
    i will sleep like a log tonight now i do not worry of my breathing habbits =)))

ReputationRep:
    Its like that blonde who went to the hairdresser with headphones on and said "do what you want but i CANNOT take these headphones off or i will die", well the hairdresser tried her best to work around them but she couldnt so she she quickly pulled the headphones off and seconds later the blonde dropped to the floor and died! Shocked, the hairdresser listened to the headphones and heard "breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."

ReputationRep:
    If I remember my biology, a normal human breaths 12-15 times a minute so that is once every 4-5 seconds.

You are fine OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girlmechanik)
    Its like that blonde who went to the hairdresser with headphones on and said "do what you want but i CANNOT take these headphones off or i will die", well the hairdresser tried her best to work around them but she couldnt so she she quickly pulled the headphones off and seconds later the blonde dropped to the floor and died! Shocked, the hairdresser listened to the headphones and heard "breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."
    I lol'ed so hard. I know girls like this.

ReputationRep:
    13-17 breaths per minute is normal if I remember correctly.
    You're probably breathing more because you're thinking about it. Get someone else to count your chest movements when you're relaxed and unawares.

ReputationRep:
    The op has got an answer so I am going to close as this is getting quite a lot of jokey replies.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.