Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What black skinny jeans would be best to wear for clubs and nights out etc?

First choice

Second Choice

With the first choice, it has blue turn ups does anyone know if it would be possible to wear them normal without turning the leg up?

The reason i'm choosing topman is because i'm fairly small and like the fit of their skinny jeans.

ReputationRep:
    i have the first top man ones, there fine just dont buy on net since you want to get the right size with those jeans. Most people here hate skinny jeans dont expect many replies lol

ReputationRep:
    Those two links are exactly the same. Also, I personally wouldn't buy anything from Topman for various reasons, but I have heard bad things about their quality and longevity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obsessivex)
    Those two links are exactly the same. Also, I personally wouldn't buy anything from Topman for various reasons, but I have heard bad things about their quality and longevity.
    I cant support this im afraid, ive been buying from there for ages and have never had anything fall apart on my or rip etc and it washes/wears well also, no complaints atall except from I always spend to much in there : /

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfernoUk)
    I cant support this im afraid, ive been buying from there for ages and have never had anything fall apart on my or rip etc and it washes/wears well also, no complaints atall except from I always spend to much in there : /
    Well I personally don't buy anything from Topman as I just despise it as a shop, but I have a friend who is constantly complaining about the quality of clothes he buys from Topman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by obsessivex)
    Well I personally don't buy anything from Topman as I just despise it as a shop, but I have a friend who is constantly complaining about the quality of clothes he buys from Topman.
    wierd, all my friends shop there and have no problems, perhaps its different store to store, ive been to about 3 different ones and they all have varying stock, why hate a shop lol ?

ReputationRep:
    both links are the same pair of jeans!

ReputationRep:
    I would go and try both on in the shop and see what they look like

Jeans are often one of the more deceiving items of clothing to buy from the internet

ReputationRep:
    black skinny jeans are buff
    try and BUY

ReputationRep:
    Topman jeans don't last very long. Every pair I've ever bought from there has started to get a hole in the crotch within a couple of months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrinnyUnlimited)
    Topman jeans don't last very long. Every pair I've ever bought from there has started to get a hole in the crotch within a couple of months.
    ive had mine since march, no probs

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about Topman, but Topshop jeans are really good quality. Theyre more expensive than Topman though so..
    Both links are the same, I love the jeans though :love:
    But definitely buy them in a store

ReputationRep:
    I've got a pair of black ones and i got them from UNIQLO. They were £10 cheaper than the ones you've picked.

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/jeans

EDIT: Actually by the look of things they've been reduced by an extra fiver. Good quality too! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    look into a make called april 77

amazing quality and my boyfriend looks AMAZING in them ^_^

more expensive than topman, but they're often going on ebay, and definitely a noticeable difference!!

ReputationRep:
    those specific jeans were a nightmare for me as i hadnt been jeans shopping for a few months and never for skinny jeans so took forever to find right ones, as for quality there better than primark and supermarkets so thats good enough, dont buy them from the website tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    I've got a pair of black ones and i got them from UNIQLO. They were £10 cheaper than the ones you've picked.

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/jeans

EDIT: Actually by the look of things they've been reduced by an extra fiver. Good quality too! :yep:
    ahhhhh uniqlo <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mysteryman)
    What black skinny jeans would be best to wear for clubs and nights out etc?

First choice

Second Choice

With the first choice, it has blue turn ups does anyone know if it would be possible to wear them normal without turning the leg up?

The reason i'm choosing topman is because i'm fairly small and like the fit of their skinny jeans.
    Looks like I'll be getting things started for the anti-skinnies brigade.

SKINNY JEANS LOOK STUPID ON MEN. GO BUY REGULAR JEANS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

You did this the other day

I'm sure they don't care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

wondered how long it would take :rolleyes:

Different people look good in different things, skinny jeans are part of the indie/scene fashion and look good with other parts of those styles, there are however people who clearly bought them off the internet and didnt try them first : l

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfernoUk)
    wondered how long it would take :rolleyes:

Different people look good in different things, skinny jeans are part of the indie/scene fashion and look good with other parts of those styles, there are however people who clearly bought them off the internet and didnt try them first : l
    I know! You'd expect the skinny jean hate to erupt earlier

They look good on no-one. You either look like someone who is scene or someone who is painfully scene. Or a retard. And none of those are good looks :no:

(Original post by PeteDoherty)
    You did this the other day

I'm sure they don't care
    I NO I IZ FASHUN CRUSADER:horse:

I'm sorry, but when I see people who think this crap looks good I feel compelled to tell them they're wrong. And anyway I'm not really going to listen to anyone who likes Pete Doherty so :dontknow:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.